Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

A Priceless Face

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007 | 07:30 PM
Default RE: A Priceless Face

ORIGINAL: Gville George

I still drive a minivan, why? it was free and i am to poor to complain. I could have bought a car recently but instead i stuck with the van and bought my bike.

as far burn outs to show off to a kid, i usaully just give them alittle engine rev.

Werd to the engine rev... or a simple wave that def won't put any unnecessary wear or tear on my bike.

Minivans have a bad rep, but some of the new ones, especially the Odyssey, would be awesome to rock with a bike in the back. I would consider owning one if I wasn't set on getting another Subaru first. They may not be much to look at on the outside, but they can be nice inside.

Old 11-11-2007 | 08:19 PM
Banned

I try to be an ambassador to the sport instead of a bad example.
What sport? Riding a motorcycle is a skill not a sport. Motorcycle racing is a sport.

Old 12-09-2007 | 09:15 PM

Geese, what's all the mini van talk...

I forgot I posted this. And yes, I try to think about the wear on the tire, usually help me refrain rolling it over.

And I never called it a burn out, mini tire-warmer if you will.

Bad example...sure, makes the granny shifters look better. I'll make sure I give the rev and a wave next time.

Old 12-09-2007 | 10:12 PM

Ima get a mini van with a hood scoop, a spoiler and some sweet flames lol

Old 12-09-2007 | 11:41 PM

Minivans are the shiznick. A buddy of mine has one for a commute vehicle so he doesn't rag out his 350z except when we are wanting to rag it out. We'll pull up 10guys deep in a 1996 Chrysler something. And boy do we give that thing hell. It's seen air, drifting, racing, almost rolled it over a few times, mud bogged, and many other destructive forms of auto racing.

You should have done a rolling burnout then end it with a tank wheelie.

Besides. Kids get what they want whenever they want now. I'm sure when that little booger turns 18 he'll be on a 2015 "Gixxer 1000" because his daddy co-signed with him.

Old 12-10-2007 | 02:54 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I have to admit something...we had a minivan while I was going to highschool. I used to drive it around when I first got my driver's license. Oh well, it will be our little secret.
First, you decorate your cutsie little lap dog with doggie-threads. Now you admit driving a mini-van.................NO!! IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE!!!

Though, I have a confession too.........I'm currently driving around my mom's Chevy Astro van (yeah!!!) because the bike is currently all taken apart awaiting parts, and both my cars are well...........not well.

Old 12-10-2007 | 07:40 AM

Kids do love bikes.I just give then a wave and a little rev and that seems to make there day.

My mom had 2 Astro vans when I was young and I learned to drive on her 92 Astro. It had a 4.3 with 3.42 gears and would do one hell of a burn out LOL!

I doubt I will ever have a mini van, but some of them are not to bad looking and they do cost less then an SUV.

Old 12-10-2007 | 10:12 AM
Banned

I think the look of a man in a mini van has to be complete hopelessness...100 times out of 100, because he has lost his ********* and handed them to his wife.
Whoa whoa whoa... wait a minute here...

Aren't you the guy that dresses his lap dog in human-like clothes?

Pot, meet Kettle!

Old 12-10-2007 | 10:13 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

I have to admit something...we had a minivan while I was going to highschool. I used to drive it around when I first got my driver's license. Oh well, it will be our little secret.
First, you decorate your cutsie little lap dog with doggie-threads. Now you admit driving a mini-van.................NO!! IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE!!!

Though, I have a confession too.........I'm currently driving around my mom's Chevy Astro van (yeah!!!) because the bike is currently all taken apart awaiting parts, and both my cars are well...........not well.
\

Haha, someone beat me to it!

Old 12-10-2007 | 12:57 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

Well...that was the past. I now drive a Vagina mobile. It runs off my unending supply of man chowder, and spits offspring out of the exhaust...it is the ultimate man car.

Quick Reply: A Priceless Face