Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

A Priceless Face

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007 | 04:05 PM
Default A Priceless Face

I was out last night and noticed a young boy, 13ish in a mini-van with his dad eying my bike at a stop light. So I grabbed the front brake and broke out the rear for a few seconds at about 6K or so. The look on the boy's face made my night...

I bet he wants a bike now...take that parents!

Old 11-10-2007 | 05:56 PM
Default RE: A Priceless Face

lol thats great

Old 11-10-2007 | 06:31 PM

ORIGINAL: viper

I was out last night and noticed a young boy, 13ish in a mini-van with his dad eying my bike at a stop light. So I grabbed the front brake and broke out the rear for a few seconds at about 6K or so. The look on the boy's face made my night...

I bet he wants a bike now...take that parents!
And now UR da same reason he won't be allowed to geta sportbikeor his older, bangin sis won't be allowed out with me. Thanxs!!!!

Old 11-10-2007 | 08:15 PM
Retired Moderator

I think the look of a man in a mini van has to be complete hopelessness...100 times out of 100, because he has lost his ********* and handed them to his wife.

Old 11-11-2007 | 04:37 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I think the look of a man in a mini van has to be complete hopelessness...100 times out of 100, because he has lost his ********* and handed them to his wife.
HAHA! I agree. One of my late ex'sparents had a minivan and a brand spanking new Ranger Rover. Guess who drove the minivan? HE did. I already told my GF now that there's no way in hell thatwe're getting a minivan when we have kids.

Maybe you did make his day but next time, I'm sure that just a nice "wave" and a "thumbs up" or something would do.

Old 11-11-2007 | 07:58 AM

[quote]ORIGINAL: 05RR

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

HAHA! I agree. One of my late ex'sparents had a minivan and a brand spanking new Ranger Rover. Guess who drove the minivan? HE did. I already told my GF now that there's no way in hell thatwe're getting a minivan when we have kids.

Hey I almost resemble that remark. Ok, things are better now. My wife's got the M3 and the Lexus. I've got the Chevy truck and my "*********" back in the form of the 600rr.

Old 11-11-2007 | 08:06 AM

No way in hell???
3 Kids + Dog=> 7+ Passenger vehicle
Small/Medium SUV (Equally dorky and way smaller thanMinivan) = 16MPG
Large SUV (Very sexy) = 11MPG
Minivan = 20MPG
Gas >= $3.10/Gallon

Minivan becomes Sexy (OK liveable) - Ya think you hate it now, but wait till you drive it!

Oh, & Stop that burnout $hit at stoplights by my van friggin squid.

Old 11-11-2007 | 08:29 AM
VP

No matter how much gas costs I will never own a minivan.... unless they somehow between now and when I find myself owning 3 kids become the car of choice

Old 11-11-2007 | 08:48 AM

ORIGINAL: mycvil

No way in hell???
Ya think you hate it now, but wait till you drive it!
What's up Sparky.

Old 11-11-2007 | 10:57 AM

Two kids, two dogs, two canoes and a two week camping trip. Hmm, I think minivan is the way to go. I had one until my kids got big enough they didn't usually travel with us anyways. Then I got a small hatchback that handles like a dream and has all-wheel drive. I'm not a fan of SUV's - had one, big on outside, small on inside and handled like crap.

And I really don't get burnouts. What would have impressed my son would be a good-looking bike, well maintained ridden by a guy with class and style. Burnouts and wheelies would have had him laughing at you.

Quick Reply: A Priceless Face