Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Practical Jokes..........

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 09:24 AM
RCR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Practical Jokes..........

Youcan dish it out but you can't take it....Thats what I tell the guys that get BUTT hurt over jokes. It also depends on what level the pranks get too. If you participate in one prank that means you play and you have to take it.

I see your point and I would probably got pissed cause I would have to walk around for about an hour with a wet spot on my *** [:@]

Old 03-23-2008, 09:58 AM

^^^^^^^^^LOL !Thanks bro I needed a dose of reality [sm=hail.gif]^^^^^^^^^

Old 03-23-2008, 05:40 PM

when i worked at my autoshop when someone would go to drop a duece in the bathroom we would spray brake parts cleaner (like pure alcohol) under the door crack and light it on fire, so there would be a fire going a few feet away from the dumptaker on the cement floor for like 10 secs before it went out

One time we waited in the parking lot for about 15 mins for our boss to leave, then we followed him and a few miles down the road passed him with 2 bare asses hanging out the window

Sometimes I would change the settings on the tire balancer when they weren't looking so it wouldn't balance out, and they would be trying to balance 1 tire for 15 mins before they would figure it out

Sometimes we would have a tire that needed like 100+ psi for the beads to seat, (not supposed to go past 40 or some really bad things can happen) and when someone would be filling those up all cautiously waiting for it to explode in their face I would take an empty washer fluid bottle, put a little hole in the side and plug the hole with a valve stem, then fill it up to about 130psi and BAM it would explode sounding like a bomb and they would jump back thinking it was their tire

I had a party one night and two of my friends who go offroading all the time were over, the one kept taking the doors off of the others jeep and he was getting pissed saying he was gonna get him back, well I get up the next morning at like 730 to take a **** and I see the other guy all pissed off carrying his driveshaft out of the bathroom to go put it on his truck while laying down in the rain hungover to get to work which he was already late for

My friend at school here kept zip tying random **** around the room, a thing here a thing there.. so one day after he went out to class I went in his room with a bag of 100 zip ties, zip tied his bed frame to the closet pole, zip tied his chair to the bed frame, and zip tied just about every possible thing he owned to the bedrame, chair, vents in the room, whatever I could find...It took him an hour and a half to get all his **** off

I was with my friend who was driving to a citgo to get gas, I made up a story that we get cars in our shop all the time who filled up @ that particular gase station from getting bad gas and it messes their cars up, she shouldn't buy gas there...when she went in to pay for it I popped her hood and pulled her fuel pump relay, so when she came back out the car was cranking and cranking and cranking, she was freaking out and im laughing my *** off

Old 03-23-2008, 05:43 PM

I see your point and I would probably got pissed cause I would have to walk around for about an hour with a wet spot on my ***
Reminds me one night we were out at the bar, I was pretty trashed and spilled some beer on my crotch. Well when the server came around they all convinced her I pissed myself, she didn't believe me when I said I just spilled and she ended up cutting me off for the night, so they were pretty successful in embarrassing me thoroughly for the night

Old 03-24-2008, 06:10 PM

anyone else??