Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Best Practical Joke

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 06:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Practical Joke

Ok this may sound a little juvenile but what the hell. I want to hear about some on the best practical jokes you guys/ladies have pulled.

I will start, I put my buddies rear end of truck on jack stands while he was in class. The tires looked like it was still sitting on the ground. After about 5 minutes of just straight cussing and flooring the damn thing, I walked out of the building, he looked over toward me and the only thing he said was "DAMN IT!!!!" Good times in college good times.

Old 12-27-2006, 06:08 PM
Default RE: Best Practical Joke

im gonna have to do that one tonight. ive only gone so far as to egg someones car or put tp all over it. ive also put tampons all over a friends car one night cause he was pms'in

Old 12-27-2006, 06:43 PM

Have fun but most of all do not be seen.

Old 12-27-2006, 07:22 PM

The best we did was we went to a party and put clear gletin into a toilet and let it set up. Then when everyone did their duty it either bounced at them or make a huge mess. They had to scoop it all out to clean the toilet so it would work again. Damn, the things you do when your a teenager.

Old 12-27-2006, 09:04 PM

^^ lol good one ill have to try it...reminds me of something it wasnt really a practical joke... a buddy of mine took me along to his grandmas and i went to the bathroom and took a **** sitting facing backwards towards the toilet and if you do this the **** gets stuck to the inside toilet and stays there after you flush.... good times good times i wish i could have seen her face after...

yes it is kinda sick but its one of the funniest things ever i think.

Old 12-27-2006, 09:16 PM

what you do is dipthose tampons in ketchup and it adds quite the effect...[:-]

Old 12-27-2006, 09:37 PM

Damn having 12 years in the Marines as an Infantryman. I have done and seen my fare share of hilarious jokes played on people. I have way to many to account for. When I think of my best one I will post it.

Old 12-27-2006, 09:40 PM

Took a Dookie in the refill tank ofa toilet, at a some girls party....

best i seen was a video on youtube of some guy falling asleep in a car and his friends jam on the brakes and start screaming...(gotta go look for it now)
Edit here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shgm-7UNDyA

Old 12-27-2006, 10:24 PM

One of my funniest ones was on my last day of myjob when I was leaving was hook up 2 truck batteries in line then create a circuit to the **** trough.All the boys got a nice little jump thru little johnny!!!

Also I was at a party not too long ago and sure enough there's always one guy who's drunker than everyone else, and who is totallyrepulsive. Sure enough the fool passed out early next to my mates car with his shirt off. We couldnt hulp ourselves but to get the jumper leeds out and touch him on the nipples!! Mind you though he wass'nt too happy when he woke up instantly but an absolute classic laugh..Muahahaha

Old 12-27-2006, 10:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Kearnsy

One of my funniest ones was on my last day of myjob when I was leaving was hook up 2 truck batteries in line then create a circuit to the **** trough.All the boys got a nice little jump thru little johnny!!!

Also I was at a party not too long ago and sure enough there's always one guy who's drunker than everyone else, and who is totallyrepulsive. Sure enough the fool passed out early next to my mates car with his shirt off. We couldnt hulp ourselves but to get the jumper leeds out and touch him on the nipples!! Mind you though he wass'nt too happy when he woke up instantly but an absolute classic laugh..Muahahaha

your practical jokes dont sound that funny they kind of sound creul to me.

Quick Reply: Best Practical Joke