Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Please REPLY: Do you wear a helmet ???

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 09:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Please REPLY: Do you wear a helmet ???

Yep me too! yes, there are times I dont, like when I take my friends around the block, but for the most part I do.

SHOIE... its red!

Old 05-31-2005, 08:55 PM

Always, even if it wasn't the law I would. It's a HJC

Old 05-31-2005, 09:19 PM

I'll take a bit of this one... I definately always wear a helmet. Thought it was cool once to not wear a helmet, and felt naked without it, so I havn't gone without it since. I have two lids, a KBC VR-1 Euro and a Z1R in black...

Old 05-31-2005, 10:12 PM

only a fool would ride w/o a helmet[8D]

Old 06-08-2005, 11:41 PM

Number one RULE for me to get a bike my wife said. I guess she doesnt want to be left alone with three kids. Seriously though I would anyways. Ive only been riding for about two months and have had two close calls already from driver not seeing me (black/yellow F4i and bright yellow icon jacket). I dont know how but it happens.

Old 06-09-2005, 12:49 AM

If you would come to SD and ride around with a helmet on people would think your weird(unless your in a bigger town). Rarely ever do you see bikers with helmets on, including me, unless its a rider under 18 yrs old -state law-. The only time I wear helmets is if i am leaving town for a road trip. I know you probably think Im stupid for not wanting to wear one in town, and so do I. I should want to wear one but I really dont like them at all even though I know that they could save my face from permanent disfigurement and possible death. And when I do wear it I get made fun of because its not exactly the cool thing to do. But I dont care. If im going 75mph on the Interstate and I tag a deer im not going to end up as bloody as its dead carcass.

I wear a KBC TK-9 fazer and it gave me a massive headache today. [>:]

Old 06-09-2005, 02:01 AM

I always wear a helmet. Shoei x-11. Military requires me to, but I would anyways. There is no helmet requirement in NM, but I don't see how so many people don't wear them with all the other idiot drivers around.

Old 06-12-2005, 12:19 AM

Always do, its the law in California. Shoei RF-1000. I work in a Safety department for the navy. Motorcycle safety is one of our programs I have see a few outcomes of wrecks of people not wearing there lid. Pretty much scared me straight into never wearing it.

Old 06-14-2005, 01:11 AM

when i get riding down the highway and i stop at my destination and clean the hundreds of bugs off my helmet i just smile and think "at least i didnt have to eat those" its disgusting how many bugs fly by i dont know how people could not wear one and want those in their face ewwwwww

Old 06-14-2005, 04:27 AM

yes, suomy

Quick Reply: Please REPLY: Do you wear a helmet ???