Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Please F**k me in the A** one more time

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please F**k me in the A** one more time

Was goin up to see my ex today (we're talkin again) who lives like 100 miles away, cruisin with a pack (in my cage) at the back, I look down for a little, look back up to see a cop on the side of the road and I try to slow down, but soon as I pass him he comes out, I thought about just pulling over to the side without even letting him pull me, but just slowed down. Needless to say he pulls me. He comes up and I'm beatin myself up (mentally) and goes "84 in a 65 man, what are you doin" I try my best to make some kind of excuse on the fly and the best i came up with was "I'm sorry sir, my gas pedal is sticking, I was trying to fix it and slow down but it didnt work, tried to get my dad to look at it a few times but he hasnt fixed it" He walks away, comes back with my ticket and is like "any other questions?" i look over the ticket and he goes "okay, have a nice day slow down" and walks off. I wanted to say "hey could you hold on a second while i look over this, you know, give me some consideration right after you f**k my life up?" but didnt.

So now I gotta pay a ticket, 19 over, God knows how much that's gonna be in court and how ima pay it. I'm lookin at just finding stuff in my room and putting it on craigs list. My rents are talking about takin me off their insurance (this is gonna be the first ticket I get that sticks) and I still have to pay for my motorcycle. I called my dad right after it happened like "you might as well go ahead and take my bike". I'm so pissed at myself right now. There's no way I can afford that ticket, not with all the driving I have to do for school (living at home sucks) and all.

At least the trip ended well

Old 09-21-2008, 10:42 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Please F**k me in the A** one more time

You are f###ked!! haha
Anyway sorry to hear that man!
Seriously this thing can happen to anyone and at least it was a load out 'happy ending'. lol

Old 09-21-2008, 11:01 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Dont make stuff up, im pretty sure the cop wasnt buying the sticking pedal. Go to court, plead your case that you just going with the flow, and maybe you can get the fine reduced anyhow.

Old 09-21-2008, 11:14 PM

Ok...so I'm the only one wandering if the thread title is referring to the "trip ended well" remark?

If so.....you sir are one luckyindividual [sm=smiley20.gif]

Oh yeah..sorry to hear about the ticket [:'(]

Old 09-21-2008, 11:16 PM

LOL
I didnt make that correlation
probably should have thought of that
what I meant was I got a goodbye kiss, and we're still just talkin, so good hopes ^.^

Old 09-21-2008, 11:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any excuse with regards to speeding, involving a malfunctioning, broken thingamajigs (& your almost as likely to get a defect notice for your trouble as well) they hear it all the time. I would have just told were you where going & why, a lot of cops (& I mean a lot) have Ex's & you probably would have more sympathy.

Old 09-21-2008, 11:24 PM

yeah tried the ex routine the night i drank 20 oz. of vodka and cops showed up, either i did it badly or it doesnt work as well

Old 09-21-2008, 11:44 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Im sure the vodka didnt help your cause any.

Old 09-22-2008, 12:22 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Go to court, explain to the judge that your ex had called you, and was talking about a reconciliation. Maybe he'll understand and reduce it. I would.

Old 09-22-2008, 01:41 AM

Sorry to hear about your ticket...they're never any fun. Whats done is done and there's nothing you can do about it. Go to court, admit you werewrong and ask for the courts leniency. It took 4 years of insane insurance rates for me to finally wake up and smell the roses.

Goodluck with the Ex.

Quick Reply: Please F**k me in the A** one more time