Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

a pissed off cager

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008 | 09:33 AM
Default RE: a pissed off cager

just to clarify... i never said breaking mirrors was the right thing, i was just passing along a story.

Old 08-15-2008 | 09:47 AM

ORIGINAL: oakasrtheshiz

when i was younger back when i was a civilian..i'd get ridiculously pissed when people would do **** like that or come into my lane in a turn. then my buddy gave me the bright idea to break their mirrors.."hey man you have carbon fiber knuckles" so when people almost ran me over or acted like dick heads i would slow down..speed by and stick out a fist and rip of their mirror..most people were in to much shock to do anything..how ever now being a bit older and a bit smarter and having alot more to lose, i think that is a horrible idea..just throwing that out there...man i was kind of a punk looking back..
i had an insteance last year where we were on a two lane bridge over some swamplands and there was traffic and apparently the mercedes thought i was supposed to bow down to him so he pushed me into the little like yellow/line wall thing and i punched off his mirror and for the rest of the bridge (long bridge like 4 miles or so) he gave me all the room i could handle

Old 08-16-2008 | 10:06 AM

if some dillhole pulss up to you and wants to talk smack, rev the engine while his moth is open, when he shuts up stop, repeat till they relize you dont give a ****

Old 08-16-2008 | 02:15 PM
Retired Moderator

I would think it would be hilarious if you have on a chromed or blacked out visor, and just stare at him. When he's done yelling and cursing, continue to stare, but slowly start canting your head to one side, like a dog does when he doesn't understand something. I thing that would be absolutely hilarious.

Old 08-16-2008 | 03:20 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

Anyone that would think that breaking mirrors etc. is the right answer is a fool.
I don't know man. If some guy was driving on the road like a lunatic past me and got in front of me and break checked me and actually got close enough to where I thought I was going to crash in to him, Id be super pissed. And it's not like the guy on the bike just rode by afterwords and smashed his mirror off... he tried to let it go and calm down, but at the stop light when the dude talked to him giving him his reason for break checking... that was just too much, something needed to be done to teach the driver that hes a damn fool.

Lets say the biker didn't break off the mirror. The driver would have no clue how pissed off he was, and come the next bike the driver sees, he might do it again. Lets say the biker wasnt fully paying attn. to whats going on and didnt break... SLAM into the back of his car. Maybe it is just me, but i garantee he wont break check another bike again after that.

Old 08-16-2008 | 03:48 PM

ORIGINAL: itgbudeev

^^i watched a guy "hammer fist" the mirror off of a riced out civic after the kid swerved infront of his bike and slammed on the brakes on a 2 lane road. at the light, the cager tolled down his window, like he wanted to race him, and "thats why he tried to slow him down" the rider was obviously furious, just raised his hand and slammed it right off in one shot. the cagers mouth just dropped.

the best part is, when the light turned green, the bike took off and the kid opened his door, picked the mirror up off the ground then drove away

HAHHAHAHHAAH i carry a window punch. its a lil weird spring loaded doohickey... i feel like if i tried to knock off a mirror id loose my balance or sumthing lol. but i once but a dent in the side of a car that cut of my buddy on the freeway... it was totaly crowed she switched lanes in like one car length to get an extra car length ahead in stoped traffic, so as i lane split passed her i put my a 9.5 into her rear passanger door.

Old 08-16-2008 | 03:50 PM

ORIGINAL: eweppley

I've never had any of this ever happen to me out on the bike. People must inherantly know that I'm a swell guy. I've had people stop and try to throw me food and drinks at red lights and everyone waves at me. Why don't they use their whole hand though?...

ahaha they mustve known your hungry LOL.

Old 08-16-2008 | 04:03 PM
Cro

Carbon fiber knuckles is nothing compared to my buddy. R1 with 1000k hids, tends to **** some people off. He has attached a28" collapsable baton to his frame. He got swerved at by a Mercedese clk amg, one swing took out the back window. Hes an idiot....

Old 08-17-2008 | 04:27 AM

i have seen a guy with a big ole haggard machette zip tied on his bike.