Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Petition against TheX

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 10:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Petition against TheX

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

...Hey Telly, you're an ******* too ! Howare your new babies?
VD, yes I am an *******! Thank you!

Babies as in you mean the obnoxious 3 year old or the month old that cries when I get home? Or did you mean the new RR? The new bike is an absolute beauty! She has pretty much become my daily driver, even though I just got a new supercharged rivera. I cant wait to take her to the track and some twisties!

Old 08-03-2007, 10:12 PM
Retired Moderator

You called me VD...like I am some kind of disease (that might be very accurate).

Old 08-03-2007, 10:30 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Damn, X. Must be the bomb. The real weapon of choice this thread has gone longer than the one on Sex on a Bike, would love to stick around and see who gets Pitted and Quarterdeck next, but I've got some youngsters to get up at O 600 for little camping trip In my favorite watering hole and to visit my favorite flock of mosquitoes
So X. Give Them H@ll
Ooohrah[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

Old 08-03-2007, 10:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hold myself to the same level of accountability that I project to others. I also don't take things personally, on line or in life. I've never been mad here, but I certainly feel free to express my opinion. That's what a *forum* is all about.

I love riding sportbikes and I appreciate all makes and models. It's really unfortunate that a lot of people that don't ride have such a negative view of us, but it's hard to blame them!!! You can see perfect examples of why just by reading threads here and at other sportbike forums.

Closed minded people also irk me, and even though I ride Honda (and drive one too) it isn't the only bike out there. To hear people disrespect others for riding something besides a CBR is crazy, and it's just another form of hatred. Might as well be hating someone for their race or religion.

Old 08-03-2007, 11:46 PM

If you're willing to tell people what they don't want to hear, you have my respect. I can't always do that. However, I don't believe you need an entire thread addressing the people who don't agree with you. People won't agree with you. It's a fact of life if you have opinions. It sounds like you are rational and responsible and try your best to be a safe rider. I understand your frustration with those who are irresponsible but they will always be there. They will not change their t-shirt and flip flop ways. Don't worry... be happy... and ride for yourself.