Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Petition against TheX

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 03:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Petition against TheX

This is a friendly thread.

Old 08-03-2007, 03:37 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the mods need to make this worthless thread disappear.

I respect the opinions of TheX, outsider8, and just about everyone else on this forum. Some of us are straight forward and brash, some of us are more reserved. Either way, it's the FREAKING INTERNET! These are just words, no matter how they are typed. How you interpret it is your own problem. (and that's to be said to everyone.)

Old 08-03-2007, 06:02 AM

I took a few minutes...wasted a few minutes, and posted some phrases and insults made against other members over the months by "TheX".

The thing about guys like this, is that in person, they would not say the same thngs they do on the internet.

Also, there is no real contribution here...just 2nd grade level name calling and child like tantrum behaviour.

I don't care if the guy stays or goes, or is or is not liked.

Means nothing to me, but might mean alot to some.

Since he's a "contributor", I'm sure that has alot to do with the owner's of this site and their tolerance for this
kind of non-contributing, verbal and simplistic mental attacks.

Some quotes from "The X"...

ORIGINAL: TheX
Are you one of those totally cool *run from the cops* guys??? Can I be like you please????

Shut the hell up, you sound like an idiot.
Running from the cops is for fools and children.
See, I'm a people person. I really care what e-people think about me...hahahahahah, no...really I do. *cough*...*spit*.....
idiotic reply
You should pay more attention in school. That sentence is pathetic.

Guy means absolutely nothing to me in the grand scheme of things.

Carry on.

*MY BAD...HE'S NOT EVEN A CONTRIBUTOR IN THE MONETARY SENSE.

Old 08-03-2007, 06:03 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

I think the mods need to make this worthless thread disappear.

I respect the opinions of TheX, outsider8, and just about everyone else on this forum. Some of us are straight forward and brash, some of us are more reserved. Either way, it's the FREAKING INTERNET! These are just words, no matter how they are typed. How you interpret it is your own problem. (and that's to be said to everyone.)
Worthless thread...but you respect the X.

Hmm...

Glue, pot, beer,...?

Old 08-03-2007, 06:48 AM

ORIGINAL: TheX

That Bastard!!!!

Seriously, I know a lot of people here don't like what I have to say, you probably don't like *me* either but you don't know me so your opinion is vaporware at this point. Let's see if I can point out the obvious flaws,

I support and defend the po-po.
You're damn right I do. I get tired of punks coming in here and whining because they got a ticket for speeding or doing wheelies on public roads. You do the crime you pay the fine and take it like a man.

I also get tired of the idiots that brag about running from the police. It's dangerous and childish. These people are giving the grown-up riders even more of a bad name.

I think max speed on the street threads are for squids
Hell yes they are, and if you post them.....well.....you know the rest. I don't care who you are you are not good enough to max out your bike on the street safely. Things happen to fast and to be honest I could care less if you end up with an RIP thread that you caused for yourself, I just hate to see innocent people hurt.

I don't always blame the cagers
Because it isn't always their fault. It's foolish to think that every incident is caused by someone in a car. Just read the points above and you'll have the proof, there are a lot of idiot riders out there...grow up and get over it.

Please, feel free to add your own points if you have them. I don't get butt hurt on the internet, your opinion is yours and you have every right to express it...and I have every right to ignore it.

I'll add more as I think of them, if the thread doesn't get deleted. I started this thread because so many kids want to call me out in other threads, and I figured I'd give them a chance to do it in one place.

Nice cry for attention. "Quit actin' a bitch," as my ethnically-abled friends would say.

Old 08-03-2007, 07:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gringo, you're new at this aren't you? I certainly don't need to start an entire thread to get attention, I get it where ever I post. I speak the truth and people like you get mad. I'm bring attention to the fact that people lack accountability and it hurts the image of sportbike riders everywhere. If you take the time to actually read what I posted you might see that.

If you take your little bitch comment and apply it to the people that cry about getting ticketed for doing things wrong then it MIGHT have some validity. If you just want to sit around and call people names then you're just showing that you're a punk kid that has nothing to contribute but an attitude that is a perfect example of what's wrong with our sport.

Old 08-03-2007, 07:30 AM
Friend and Hero ...

A few people have posted here that what is said over the Internet is not what some would say to your face and this thread has nothing to do with myself. But with the Thex but I will tell you this, anything that I would type I will damn well say to your face if given the opportunity. So I would not say that statement is 100% accurate about some of us. I am the same person on the Internet, as I am off of it, and fortunately for myself. I'm in a position where I can speak my mind freely on a daily basis I will say it one more time Give Them H@LL TheX

Old 08-03-2007, 07:32 AM

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

X i got no problem with ya, do your thing bro. I really have a problem with someone else though, but i will not name of course.
i already told you man, im sorry, i wont happen again.

Old 08-03-2007, 07:45 AM

Yawn......[sm=sleeping.gif]

Old 08-03-2007, 07:45 AM

TheX if i ever see you i am gonna toss sand in your face and run away for all your rude comments.... I agree with a lot of what you say, maybe if you put a smiley in front of what you say people will take it more lightly. Go jump off a bridge. See you cant take the seriously and no one would take offense to it. Anyways keep on keepin on, say the things that need to be said, that most of us are to lazy(i) or just don't have the marbles to.

Quick Reply: Petition against TheX