Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Petition against TheX

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 02:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Petition against TheX

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

This thread is sychytzo ... where's the poll?
If it's asking about new riders on 600, I'm against
If it's asking for more Lebanese women, I'm in favor
If it's asking to petition x, I vote for more Lebanese women
and male seahorses give birth so there <= random out of nowhere
Frogs can change sex.

Old 08-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Damn went and ran some youngsters through the swamp, been gone more than7 hours and you're still holding your ground over here. TheX . Well, I am about to leave the post and will check on you. When I arrived at my quarters [sm=bicker.gif] [sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 08-03-2007, 03:56 PM

Hahaha Isn't it ironic, that the x himself would have said "pointless thread" long ago hadanyone elsesstarted this thread. lol I love it! Really though, I can't wait to read his posts. Most of the time he is absolutly right, all be it belligerent about it, but allways entertaining. If it is true that someone out there has petitioned against him then that person needs to lighten up and remeber this is the internet. The only opinions that should matter are those that come from the people you truly care about.

Sorry , got in on this a little late. Lesbos,, Single sex reproduction,, haha , good stuff.

Old 08-03-2007, 04:16 PM

ORIGINAL: EPNF4i

Hahaha Isn't it ironic, that the x himself would have said "pointless thread" long ago hadanyone elsesstarted this thread. lol I love it! Really though, I can't wait to read his posts. Most of the time he is absolutly right, all be it belligerent about it, but allways entertaining. If it is true that someone out there has petitioned against him then that person needs to lighten up and remeber this is the internet. The only opinions that should matter are those that come from the people you truly care about.

Sorry , got in on this a little late. Lesbos,, Single sex reproduction,, haha , good stuff.
+1 on everything you just said.

Old 08-03-2007, 05:37 PM

look as i see the x .. he is like a step dad that only wants in your moms pants and could careless about you .. so he is brutally honest .. so some of the boys on here need to hear that stuff. i don't hate him nor have a bad opion of him if he yells at me via the internet then most likley i f-ing deservered it ! and if he gets baned then everybody that has ever i mean ever! typed a harsh comment should be banned too! this is the off topic section so we have the right to write what the ever we want to .. besides breaking the rules of poltics or religion ! i never read anything from him that breaks this why the hell would he get baned ? i am confused somebody please explain why [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 08-03-2007, 05:49 PM

I am baffled at the reason why he would be??? Is it just to make a point that you are brutally honest, or is there reasoning behind this whole ordeal?

Old 08-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Retired Moderator

This just in...Oliver Stone is working on a screenplay about the conspiracy of The X being banned. It goes deeper than we all think. X...you are a pure a$$hole! Look what you've started !

Old 08-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: mkhaynesaz

look as i see the x .. he is like a step dad that only wants in your moms pants and could careless about you .. so he is brutally honest .. so some of the boys on here need to hear that stuff. i don't hate him nor have a bad opion of him if he yells at me via the internet then most likley i f-ing deservered it ! and if he gets baned then everybody that has ever i mean ever! typed a harsh comment should be banned too! this is the off topic section so we have the right to write what the ever we want to .. besides breaking the rules of poltics or religion ! i never read anything from him that breaks this why the hell would he get baned ? i am confused somebody please explain why [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Moms are HAWT!!!!

Old 08-03-2007, 09:31 PM

You know that little voice inside your head that tells you not to say something? Well TheX lacks that voice. Do I dislike him for it? Hell no. He reminds me something like the Cartman for the forum. He says it like it is and doesnt pull any punches. I dont necessarily agree with 100% of what he says, but I dont with anyone. I admirethe brunt honesty.

Some people dont take critique well, no matter how well it is applied. Not everything in life can be laid with a silver platter and most people dont understand that. I am probably somewhat of a boss like TheX is, to the point. I have been told I am too harsh and too opinionated as well. Hell I have an opinion on everything, sometimes two or three, and sometimes they even conflict.

Hawt moms do rule. Glad I am married to one

Old 08-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Retired Moderator

...Hey Telly, you're an ******* too ! Howare your new babies?

Quick Reply: Petition against TheX