Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Peoples reaction to lane splitting.

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 08:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Peoples reaction to lane splitting.

This thread needs some lesbians so y'all STFU about splitting and who's right and who's wrong. Face the facts... we have to stick together as a group because the cagers are out to get us.... Jeebus.... knock it the **** off. Ya know what I do when I see something I don't agree with while I'm on two or in my cage? I shake my head repeatedly and laugh because I know I am a better, more considerate person than they are. Laugh it off and move on. If you let it get to you, you will shorten your life span with the stress and anger. Now... about those lesbians.....

Old 10-31-2007, 08:06 PM

Cutting off in general. There is absolutely no need for cutting people off, ever.

Some people cant control their emotions while driving and feel the need to cut someone off for w/e reason, but it is wrong no matter what.

I guess the only instance where cutting someone off would be good is if they're headed for a cliff and you need to stop them from driving off of it, or something to that extent.

I wasn't trying to argue for lane splitting. I was just venting because some ******* in a bmw almost put me into an 18 wheeler because he didn't want me to get by him. And please dont say "oh well you shouldn't have been lane splitting, cause that never would have happened", I already know that and so does everyone else. There is just no justification for PURPOSELY endangering someones life. If its an accident then that is a different story. But I saw this guy looking at me and he knew exactly what he was doing. Luckily so did I so I backed off and went to the next lane.

Old 10-31-2007, 08:08 PM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

This thread needs some lesbians so y'all STFU about splitting and who's right and who's wrong. Face the facts... we have to stick together as a group because the cagers are out to get us.... Jeebus.... knock it the **** off. Ya know what I do when I see something I don't agree with while I'm on two or in my cage? I shake my head repeatedly and laugh because I know I am a better, more considerate person than they are. Laugh it off and move on. If you let it get to you, you will shorten your life span with the stress and anger. Now... about those lesbians.....

+1 to all, especially the lesbians!

Old 10-31-2007, 08:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Donohu40

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

+1 to all, especially the lesbians!
I need some good pics to post...

Old 10-31-2007, 08:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Donohu40

Cutting off in general. There is absolutely no need for cutting people off, ever.

Some people cant control their emotions while driving and feel the need to cut someone off for w/e reason, but it is wrong no matter what.

I guess the only instance where cutting someone off would be good is if they're headed for a cliff and you need to stop them from driving off of it, or something to that extent.

I wasn't trying to argue for lane splitting. I was just venting because some ******* in a bmw almost put me into an 18 wheeler because he didn't want me to get by him. And please dont say "oh well you shouldn't have been lane splitting, cause that never would have happened", I already know that and so does everyone else. There is just no justification for PURPOSELY endangering someones life. If its an accident then that is a different story. But I saw this guy looking at me and he knew exactly what he was doing. Luckily so did I so I backed off and went to the next lane.
maybe he didn't feel safe having you next to him? It's his decision, he has the full rights to that lane. You have non. He's completely withing his rights to block you from coming into his lane. I'm not saying letting you coming in next to him and then sway into you. I mean denying you the use of his lane before you get next to him.

Hell just watch out paranoid people are about having things close to them. Ever notice how people tend to stay away from construction cones? They give themselves so much space that they are almost of the center divide.

Old 10-31-2007, 08:20 PM

Lesbians what??

Old 10-31-2007, 08:23 PM

ORIGINAL: crashkhanman

Lesbians what??
I'M LOOKING!!!!!!

Old 10-31-2007, 08:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: isolated1523

Where is lane splitting legal?

-Adam
Throughout Europe, Asia, Africa. Basically the entire world except for non-California US.

Old 10-31-2007, 08:42 PM

Arguing on the internet is like trying to turn a lesbian straight. You're not going to get anywhere. So why bother? Sure, I got all riled up reading all the different posts and views on the issue, but rather than add to the chaos, i decided to post a picture. So here: a picture is worth a thousand words!

the office is terrific!

Old 10-31-2007, 09:14 PM

lol...hehe...I don't know...I've had the distinct pleasure of bedding down with a lesbian. Was she a traitor? Was she wrong? No, she was so very good...

Quick Reply: Peoples reaction to lane splitting.