Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

opinions, Bums/homeless and spare change

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008 | 02:46 PM
Default RE: opinions, Bums/homeless and spare change

The government scams money off of us
Ourjobs scams moneyoff of us
Manufacturers, distributors, and retailersscam moneyoff of us
Some of our families will even scam money off of us.

But,we will bend over and take it from them with a smile on our faces.

...yetwe will tell a poor person to "**** off" becausewe THINK they are scamming us.

just a different perspective.

Old 08-15-2008 | 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: woo545

My mom had this one guy ask her for money to buy diapers for his kid when she came out of the supermarket. So she went in and bought diapers for him. As we were leaving he was trying to sell the diapers or get someone to go in and get money back.

One time, I was with a friend of mine going into Taco Bell. This begger came up asking for change, so that he could buy some food. My friend asked him what he wanted so that he could buy it for him. The guy kept saying I just want so change. I just want some change. By this time we obviously knew he wanted to go by some alcohol or cigs. Then, he finally said I want to get KFC. My friend looks at him and says, "THEN GO BEG IN FRONT OF F***ING KFC!!!

To be 100% honest, I really don't have much sympathy for beggars. Anyone can go flip burgers, or work under the table for some type of company. The ones that I have sympathy for are the children of low-life people who don't provide for them the way they should. I would give all the money I could to make sure that one of these kids wouldn't have to starve.

Old 08-15-2008 | 03:30 PM

I live in a nicer house in a not so nice neighborhood (read: hood). There's a mission 3 blocks away for drunks and homeless, the gas station i go to everyday is the worst. One day an african american about 35yrs old asked me for a few bucks.

First of all "a few bucks?" you GOTTA be ****ing kidding me.

I said "no" and got in my work truck. As i start to reach for the seat belt i notice him approaching my door. I quickly let the belt go and am mentally ready for whatever this guy is up to.He says "What do you mean no ? i know you got some money."

I was quickly out my door and in this guys face. I very slowly and calmly told him. "Your right i do have some money, you can't have any. Are you telling me i can't say no?"

He turned around and scampered off.

I just can't believe the ***** of some people, im almost afraid to think what some women go through from this kind of harrasment.

Old 08-15-2008 | 06:50 PM

ORIGINAL: majesty

The government scams money off of us
Ourjobs scams moneyoff of us
Manufacturers, distributors, and retailersscam moneyoff of us
Some of our families will even scam money off of us.

But,we will bend over and take it from them with a smile on our faces.

...yetwe will tell a poor person to "**** off" becausewe THINK they are scamming us.

just a different perspective.
pssssht some family...try most family

Old 08-15-2008 | 08:48 PM
Retired Moderator

By the way, I am already being scammed by lazy drug addicts and alchoholics...it's called welfare. I see it all day long,every dayin my town.

Old 08-15-2008 | 11:26 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

By the way, I am already being scammed by lazy drug addicts and alchoholics...it's called welfare. I see it all day long,every dayin my town.
Exactly how I feel. I've always wanted them to instate mandatory drug tests for people on welfare. Gov't workers have to be drug tested... why not people on welfare? It'll eliminate the need to pay MANY people anyways. And if the state is paying for proscriptions for someone those better DAMN well show up on the drug screen cause if they don't you know theyre spending the states (our) money on drugs that they just deal for more money. Pisses me off when I meet people that are alcoholics and druggies that are on welfare cause I pay for it.