Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

one of the worst days of my life...

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 04:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: one of the worst days of my life...

Hey Cat so sorry to hear it and dont worry i am in a bad spot to and this forum has been helping me keep my mind off of it. Well i am form St. pete FL and just moved up to Jax about 7 months ago to be with at the time my fiance.we have been dating for 3 years.Well got up here and relized she was crazy as ever but at the same time the most beautiful and amazing person i have ever been with she could make me so happy but hurt me more than anything. Found out that why we were apart for a year she was cheating and just lying to me. When i got here all that she did wrong showed its self. Well know i am in jacksonville by myself living in her dads house and she has a new b/f and it is so hard because even though i hate her for what she has done i would do anything to get her back. and when i see her she is SO BEAUTIFUL and all i want is her to be amazing all the time and not just when she wants and be a complete bitch the rest. But i cant give you any advice because guess who is coming over tonight to hang out. I know it is wrong and we are overr and i am moving back home to be with my friends and familly. But seeing her makes me feel so good and happy but it is bad becaus ei am going to miss her so bad tomorrow. Sorry about the life story but i have no one up here to talk to and like you cat i dont really like to talk about my feeling i like to just be happy and have a good time even though she is ALWAYS on my mind

P.S. i am not s switch hitter just because i have quuen on my ipod like the one quy said on my post QUEEN ROCKS and if you dont like them you are gay as aids

Old 03-31-2008, 04:21 PM
Banned

women respond better when your a dick. therefor they are not people.
It is comments like this thathelped you to make my list of 'leg humpers', sometimes you just crack me up. Don't change one bit for anybody.

Old 03-31-2008, 04:22 PM

I just state the obvious.

Old 03-31-2008, 04:41 PM

i feel you bro. guess it's time to start cooking, cleaning, and doing laundry for yourself again. once you fill in the time, you wont have time to dwell on it brother.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:29 PM

ORIGINAL: RooR Mast3r904

P.S. i am not s switch hitter just because i have quuen on my ipod like the one quy said on my post QUEEN ROCKS and if you dont like them you are gay as aids
Oops, I'm sorry...you're not the least bit gay. I already knew that. And I assumed everyone else did--which is why I thought there was some humor in bringing it up again--but if you're sensitive, maybe you shouldn't ask me if I think you're gay for liking Queen. That's silly. Freddy was a supreme talent and if listening to Queen makes me gay--well then, I'm a switch-hitting gay pr0n star. Feel free to joke about that all you want.

Sorry for the little jack catamayo, hope you're hangin' on...

Old 03-31-2008, 08:02 PM
TEN

Hey, I hear ya man...just try to keep the head up...

Yet another story. My divorce was final in September. I moved to GA, she, of course, stayed in Panama City Fl. We even tried dating again a month or so after i moved up here. Again, she couldn't leave her family and friends and decided to stay in FL. We've tried a couple more times...same outcome. This has gone on for 6 months or so. Sure, I've gone out with others, so has she but no one really ever compares. It's terrible. I can't find anyone who comes close to what i had. The fact is, i don't think i really want to. We both know we still love each other and things shouldn't have ended the way it did, but she still won't commit. Two weeks ago, i found out she started dating someone recently, a local cop...who incidently looks alot like me, rides a motorcycle like me, has many of the same personality traits as me. A replacement??? But she still calls me, writes me, says she still loves me and things aren't serious with this guy. BS? i don't really know. I am deploying in a month and she really wants to see me before i go. The point is, neither of us can get over the other. i have a feeling this will go on for quite a while. I feel for ya, man. I know the boat you're in.I think there was a Def Leopard song that said it best."love bites".