Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

one of the worst days of my life...

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 12:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: one of the worst days of my life...

Dude me and the true love on my life broke up almost 3 years ago and I still have a hard time letting someone in. I have not had a relationship that has lasted longer then 9 months since. I know I can never be with her again and I know were better apart, but it still hurts and I think about her almost every day. I'm not going to get into all the BS her and I went threw in the 3 years we were together, but I was going to marry her.

I know you hurt and it sucks, but you have to let go or you will miss out on someone good again. We both need to let go LOL!

I have a rule that I never ride mad or upset so please do the same. hang in there and remember "It's better to have loved and lost-then to have never loved at all" It's like the old Garth Brooks sonce (The Dance) The one line goes "My life is better left to chance-I could have missed the pain, but I would of had to miss the dance" You had had dance and it's more then some have had.

Someone once told me that your Ex is an Ex for a reason and you should never go back-always more foreword.

Old 03-31-2008, 01:11 PM

My exgf Amy is engaged to the guy who killed my best friend. I was dating her at the time it happened too. She's a ***** and I hate her but I still love her. She also dumped me for 3 different guys and I took her back every time. After we had broken up everyone knew they were seeing eachother but me and my good friend Charlie broke the news to me. My advice... kill them both.... Ok don't do that that's bad.

Sorry to hear it man, I know first hand it sucks. =/

Mike

Old 03-31-2008, 01:19 PM

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

My exgf Amy is engaged to the guy who killed my best friend. I was dating her at the time it happened too. She's a ***** and I hate her but I still love her. She also dumped me for 3 different guys and I took her back every time. After we had broken up everyone knew they were seeing eachother but me and my good friend Charlie broke the news to me.

Sorry to hear it man, I know first hand it sucks. =/

Mike

not to go off topic...but seriously WHAT THE FK?

and sorry jules, but like all things in life (advice included)...its bro's over ho's .
seriously though, shes right. get rid of the pictures. stop living in the past. what is done is done...just move forward man. you'll be better off in the end. sure, the voices in your head will always taunt you with the 'what if's' as you lie in bed at night, but just leave it at that. Yea, I know its easier said than done, but as a guy who has fk'd up more relationships in my 24 years of existance than some have in their entire lives, just keep your chin up, learn from your mistakes, and when the time is right, your perfect match will come along...and you'll be asking yourself why you wasted time pining over this ex.........so stop wasting time.

'simply because you can breathe, doesn't mean you're alive' - rise against

Old 03-31-2008, 01:21 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bumble Bee

Someone once told me that your Ex is an Ex for a reason and you should never go back-always more foreword.
Listen to this guy ... you never go back ... you can't ... it always fails for the same reasons .. preferably sooner than later ... not when you have gotten married and have children ... in many ways this is an easy break if YOU will let it be ...

If she ever she sends you that Merry Xmas email or card delete them too .. and don't take any calls, it's just her ego trying to see if you're still hung up on her and not because she loves you ...

Like I said PM if you need help with this :-)

Jules

Old 03-31-2008, 02:41 PM

socale and jules are simply stating that deleting the pics is a start to the process of getting over her and finally letting go; the sooner that process begins the sooner u can enjoy ur life again...

i was in the same position and it took 2 years to get over her, but i went about it the wrong way in those 2 years, i surrounded myself around negativity and people i thought were friendsinstead of doing the opposite.but o well, u live ya learn then ya move on...

creating this thread was definitely agood thing for u and i hope u see the reoccurring theme in eachresponse: they all have somethin to do with moving on, staying positive, etc etc...and i hope u take everyones advice to a degree... so now therestis up to u. do the things u enjoy, be with the people u love most, the oneswho make you happy... note this is all aboutyou!! be selfish, who gives a f*ck...and most importantly, u will love again but only if u allow urself to!

but we wanna hear from u... let us no how ur doing...

Old 03-31-2008, 03:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't read the other posts, but you gotta keep your head high. Me and my ex broke up close to a year ago now and it was probably the most trying time of my life. I did the same as you, stopped doing everything else. Still to this day I think about her, and trust me, I know that empty feeling you have, but I still have to keep on living; so do you. There is no amount of words I can tell you that will make you feel better, and its never going to go away completely. I'm sorry mate. Just know that we are here for your support and it will all make sense in the end.

Old 03-31-2008, 03:55 PM

Woman you dont know are just things. Gota develop that mentality.

Old 03-31-2008, 03:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

yea...but they're still people. its all about karma man. don't let this event, as sh.tty as it is, define who you are. just go out there...have a good time. people respond a lot better to a good person than a dick.

Old 03-31-2008, 03:59 PM

ORIGINAL: socale30

ORIGINAL: Nauree

people respond a lot better to a good person than a dick.
women respond better when your a dick. therefor they are not people.

Old 03-31-2008, 04:13 PM

Nauree... such a hateful person sometimes. Must be a "between tokes" moment. haha

Quick Reply: one of the worst days of my life...