Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

one of the worst days of my life...

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 10:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default one of the worst days of my life...

i know that i should never let a woman get the best of me...but i have...im such a pushover it disgusts me...i found out today that my ex gf (the ONLY girl ive ever loved) is getting engaged...its been a year and a half since we've been together but i never stopped loving her...ive been out with other girls, ive taken girls back home, ive done my ****, and at the end of the day, beingwithout her leaves me feeling so ****ing empty...the only thing that going out with other girls have proven is that theres no one else in the world out there for me...i seriously feel like theres a hole in my heart right now...and it HURTS physically inside...i dont even know what to do right now...ive never felt so hurt...im sorry that im rambling, but for the most part i keep my feelings to myself...when we broke up, i locked myself in my room, stopped going to school, stopped going to work, and slept all day everyday...i lost 15lbs in a week...it took a toll on my emotionally and physically and now im think im gonna go through it all again...i dont mean to rant, and i dont want pity, im just looking for an outlet, since in real life and withmy family, i keep EVERYTHING to myself...im so crushed i cant even think straight right now...

[IMG]local://upfiles/12994/308E4D87F5C642CAA871452E7786D0CA.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-30-2008, 10:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: one of the worst days of my life...

Sorry to hear man, does SHEknow how ou feel. It never hurts to let her know. Who knows, she may feel the same way and you not know it. One of those movie knida deal, yea know.

I hate it for you man, but it will get better, just let her know man, it cant hurt.

Theres plenty of peeps out there man, and the best are Packer fans!!! Find one of those and you'll be set!! You jsut need to take the time and look for someone man, It may hurt, but its no worse than wehre you are not, why not make yourself happier?

Old 03-30-2008, 10:33 PM

sorry to hear I broke up with someone recently and it sucks but there isn't one more woman out there for you there are several. I promise you will never forget her but you will get over her. Just watch and see when you are not expecting it to happen you will meet someone new and won't believe how great life is. People have their pro's and cons the right one might not be perfect but to me that's what makes life interesting give and take and picking battles not always being right or always fighting but no disagreements is unnatural. Think positive and keep your head up!

Old 03-30-2008, 10:50 PM

Gotta focus on something besides that which will not be yours. She may be all you know as of now as being everything, but your definition of everything will change with time. Take some time and come to terms with the fact that there are many fish in the ocean. She may be special, but she's just as special as many others. Head up. Eyes on the future.

Old 03-30-2008, 11:02 PM
Retired Moderator

Catmang, you are my little cyberbrother, and I feel for you. It is hard, man. I remember when Iseparated frommy ex-wife, I thought I was going to die. She was my first real love, and afterour split, the world held bleakness and a guarantee of never loving again. I remember looking atfive garbage sacks full of my stuff in the trunk of my piece of **** car thinking "This is what the last six years of my life with her added up to". I was so wrong.Shecouldn't hold my current wife's wash. I don't think anyone can say anything that will snap you out of what you are feeling, though. That is up to you. All I can do is offer support and send you possitive vibrations. I would like to say one thing, though. If you think you can't get over her or don't allow yourself to get over her...youwill beright. If you tell yourself you don't want to bebound to your past forever, and you will find another person that will flip you on your ***...youwill beright.Tough pill to swallow, but you have to let her go. For your sanity alone,give yourself permission to move on. Sorry if I am way off base. PMme if you need to chat.Chin upmy friend.

Old 03-30-2008, 11:12 PM
Banned

Keep your spirits up bro. Listen to what the others have had to say. The hardest thing is coming to the realization that you will need to move on. Once you get over that, everything will be on the up & up. I think one way or another all of us have been there. We all know what your going through.
Keep your chin up and before you know it, you will be in another chapter of your life.

Old 03-30-2008, 11:18 PM

man.. few weeks ago i found out my gf of 3 and a half years needed a new bf. i feel what your going through bro foreal. i was pissed at myself for a while for letting a female get to me, but its normal i guess. you wont ever be able to forget the good times or the bad, her smell or her smile, BUT it was a learning experience, no? Time will be your friend.

Old 03-30-2008, 11:21 PM
RCR

Wow! +1 to all the above. Look forward and don't let it beat you down.

Old 03-30-2008, 11:30 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i've been broken up with my ex fiance for over 3 months now (were together 3 years) and it doesnt get easier. not going to lie to you. i too have been with other girls and tried to move on but at the end of the day i still felt empty. my ex got back with her ex (dude before me). so i know how you feel. all i can say is that you have to find something that keeps your spirits up and your mind focused untill the thoughts dont hurt as bad.

like call of duty 4 , when we gonna slaughter some 12 yr old punk bitches again

Old 03-30-2008, 11:40 PM

damn man. i am so sorry to hear that.

...just promise us you won't ride until your head is on straight. seriously.

Quick Reply: one of the worst days of my life...