Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

one of the worst days of my life...

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 11:23 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: one of the worst days of my life...

The best way to over someone is to get under someone. Go out and get laid, you'll feel better.

Old 03-31-2008, 11:24 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

The best way to over someone is to get under someone. Go out and get laid, you'll feel better.
He already did and he doesn't! ;-)

Jules

Old 03-31-2008, 11:31 AM
Banned

Then do it again until he gets it right!!!!! There is no other option, she is gone, she is engaged to be married to someone else. Aside from time and eating a gallon of ice cream while watching 'Desperate Housewives' or 'Sex and the City' the only way to get over it to go out and make sexy time.

You gotta put all the pictures on a CD and put them in a filing cabinet, get them off of your drive. Get rid of all her shampoos and stuff, they are evil.

Good luck...we all go through it.

Old 03-31-2008, 11:35 AM

You gotta put all the pictures on a CD and put them in a filing cabinet,
No no no... he can get them out the filing cabinet and look at them ... he has to delete and destroy them ALL totally!

I'm tired and cranky now ... delete her, you know it makes sense!

PM if you need help!

Jules (yawn)

Old 03-31-2008, 11:47 AM
Banned

Don't listen to Jules, she is one of THEM! They are all in cahoots together to drive us crazy. She may seem all sweet and innocent and here to help but she using her womanly wiles in an insideous manner to creep in our phsyce and slowly turn us all into whiney babbling testiclularly challenged mooks. DON'T LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to keep your pictures so when you are 90 years old in a rest home you can take them out and reminisce about all the hotties you use to bang. I know I wish I had taken more pictures, but sometimes a camera in the bed creeps out some of the ladies. Then again there were a few drunken evenings that I would like to forget, but sometimes they are freakiest ones.

Whatever the case, keep the pics, keep them at a buddies house for safe keeping or something, in a few weeks you'll be over this mess and all these bad feelings will be a distant memory.

Old 03-31-2008, 12:12 PM

Don't listen to Jules, she is one of THEM! They are all in cahoots together to drive us crazy. She may seem all sweet and innocent and here to help but she using her womanly wiles in an insideous manner to creep in our phsyce and slowly turn us all into whiney babbling testiclularly challenged mooks. DON'T LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to keep your pictures so when you are 90 years old in a rest home you can take them out and reminisce about all the hotties you use to bang. I know I wish I had taken more pictures, but sometimes a camera in the bed creeps out some of the ladies. Then again there were a few drunken evenings that I would like to forget, but sometimes they are freakiest ones.

Whatever the case, keep the pics, keep them at a buddies house for safe keeping or something, in a few weeks you'll be over this mess and all these bad feelings will be a distant memory.
^^that **** he said is true yo.. what did i tell you last night catamayo?

Old 03-31-2008, 12:17 PM

fish... i love you. Sorry Jules, gotta side with my boys on this one.

Old 03-31-2008, 12:21 PM

If he has pics of her .. he will look at them ... if he looks at them, he'll get sad and take MUCH longer to get over her...

Mr Fish is evil ... his world is sex only!

Step into the light :-)

Don't listen to Jules, she is one of THEM! They are all in cahoots together to drive us crazy.
Your lot might be but I'm a freelance messenger ... before I depart this mortal coil I'm happy to give away all the secrets ...

light or darkness ... it's your call :-)

Jules

Old 03-31-2008, 12:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, but he can use them for darts later.

Old 03-31-2008, 12:44 PM

sixhundredrr - truer words were never spoken

Quick Reply: one of the worst days of my life...