Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

No Sex Tonight

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 01:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: No Sex Tonight

ORIGINAL: compulady5

I'm sorry. I just don't get it... Even if she's not in the mood, what's 15-30 mins of her day to make you happy in bed?

Sheesh.
I don't get it either. Her excuse has always been "I'm just not the type of person who's into sex.". But then, when we do get around to it, she'll make comments like: "We should do this more often". Bugs the **** out of me, and how quickly she forgets that she said it.

Something I can understand though is the fact that she was probably molested by a neighbor friend's fatherwhen she was little. We've been a couple since 1996 and she just told me about it this past year. She can remember some things up to a certain point, but the rest of it she can't, like she's mentally blocked it. I know where the guy lives too and I've wanted to stop by and punch the guy, but she's begged me not to saying she would just rather move on since it wouldn't make her feel any better (although it would make me feel better).

Women are strange beings. I've done some web searches and have found that situations like mine (minus the molestation in her past) aren't uncommon in married couples who have been together as short as 2-5 years (we're in our 5th of marriage).

Old 06-19-2007, 02:25 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: compulady5
Even if she's not in the mood, what's 15-30 mins of her day to make you happy in bed?
Hmmmm...15-30 minutes for sex? Have you been watching the Lifetime channel again? [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 06-19-2007, 03:45 PM

No way no way i have been with my wife for 4yrs married for 2 in Sept. and we do 4 or 5 times a wk

Old 06-19-2007, 04:13 PM

I have to say im another one of those "get some azz every so often" click. I been married for 3 years in August and the love makin has went down. Ive used "if you dont do it, theres another female willing to" before and that doesnt work. I got 2 kids and now ill be lucky to get it once every 2 weeks but theres been times i waited for 2 or 3 months. The bad thing is my wife and i are only 22! Im sorry but imho get ready to get cut off, ive been told "why cant u just hold me?" and "if you love me we dont have to have sex" how can u respond to that? im sorry im still young and im like a dog that smells a female in heat! the longest i waited was 8 months cuz of deployment and having my son 1 month before deploying. Woman are weird cuz it'll be weeks that im on a p***y drought then next thing u know im gettin it like crazy all week. Like said before if you got a wife that gives it to u 5 times a week ur the few lucky that have it that away. Imho it gets worst after marriage and even worse after kids!

Old 06-19-2007, 04:59 PM
Retired Moderator

I hear you Pimpn. To be honest, in my first marriage, we got to a point where we would have sex every 6-8 weeks (I was about 22 or 23 at the time). There were so many things that were contributing factors to my situation, though. I was out with buddies from work drinking and coming home drunk about four or five nights a week, she lost respect for me because of it (women won't have sex with someone they don't respect...unlike men ), I was never "romantic" enough, and she would say the only time I would touch her was when I wanted sex. The other side of that coin, though, was if I got to have sex: I would've been home more often, been more romantic, and sometimes felt like "holding" or "spooning". Women and men both like sex, after that,men and womenview everything differently. I always look at those animal shows and have to laugh. You'll see some stupid bird prancing around for the attention of the female, a couple of elk bashing their heads together as acow stands close by, a male mantis willing to lose his head so he canget some action. I have to think to myself," Clearly, we are animals".

Old 06-19-2007, 05:39 PM

I agree... sometimes it seems like the women want the cuddling/romance/etc before giving into sex whereas men are the exact opposite. Hell, I know that if my wife were more intimate with me, I'd be more willing to spend time with her, help out more, etc. Women want us to do the work before payment and men want at the very least a downpayment before working.

Old 06-19-2007, 05:53 PM

id have to agree voodoo, i was bad wit not comin home on time. i used to stay out wit the fellas on the bikes but what can i say an hour will turn into 8 very quickly. yeah like u said when a woman loses respect she's not puttin out. i put it like this if she acusses u of cheatin cuz of good clues ur not gettin nothin.(i wasnt the greatest guy) but i would be gettin accused when i was doin absolutly nothin. guess woman well never understand what its like to want sex before cuddiling, and ill never know vise versa. but hey after gettin it so little u get used to it, so do like i do when she initiates it hold out on her! ill make her think im gonna do some good **** to her then will be like "nevermind dont feel like doin this!"

Old 06-19-2007, 07:36 PM

Im not married but damn, i feel bad for you guys ! You guys just getting yours then your done or something ? My girl must be a freak...

Old 06-19-2007, 09:07 PM

I'm 18. I honestly havn't had sex in over a year. The only person I can blame is myself. I really havn't been trying to hook up with girls mainly because I started college, I've been out of a car for months, and I've had no money. The couple of girls I did get with were teases. I seriously do not like relationships.

Quick Reply: No Sex Tonight