Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

No Sex Tonight

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 08:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: No Sex Tonight

muhahhahha...
wait until your wife has a baby...then you'd be waiting more than a month for anything...including dinner, laundry, car wash, etc.!
therefore, know this...you don't need a womang to have sex...or a mang...you just need the thoughts of a womang...or a mang...or both!

Old 06-18-2007, 08:57 PM

hahahaha!!! [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Thats good stuff right there.

Old 06-18-2007, 10:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol nice one

Old 06-18-2007, 10:43 PM

Days are like weeks to a man in need

Old 06-18-2007, 11:25 PM

Awesome!

Old 06-19-2007, 02:09 AM

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]Priceless [sm=icon_rofl.gif]That freakin sweet!!

Old 06-19-2007, 03:34 AM

so.........if...you like sex....dont get married??? lol

Old 06-19-2007, 09:07 AM

I wish I could say I was kidding. It varies depending on the woman though. I'm one of the statistics who thought he had a quasi-nympho until after the "I Do". Some of my other married friends seem to not have that problem (or at least admit that they do).

The 2 months I was talking about was a test I did. I'm always the one to initiate and figured that I would do a test of both her and myself (which was torture for me) and not initiate anything to see how long it would take for her to do so. Well, it took 2 months and it was only AFTER I told her what I was doing that a week later she initiated. So, yah. But, she's beautiful, a good cook and gave me a wonderful little boy. Sadly though, as you all know... men have needs and although those needs may seem trivial to women (I know my wife downplays sex as something that she doesn't feel is a big necessity in a relationship), it's something that's naturally instilled in men. Over time, it takes it's toll and begins to affect other aspects of a relationship. Which is somewhat what I'm going through right now myself. Intimate relationships with girlfriends, wives, etc can't remain or even retain much intimacy when there's very little affection.

Oh yeah, having a baby only further decreased her sexual appetite. Hell, we almost went to marriage counseling up to one year after my son was born. The hormones man are hell! I couldn't even go out and mow the lawn without her getting pissed that I wasn't helping with the baby. Chit needs done around the house and someone had to do it! Took me months to get her to realize that.

The book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" is a decent reading book. While I don't 100% agree with everything in it, and it's not a "manual to women", it definitely helps things make sense, and when it comes to women, every little bit of knowledge helps. We're reading it now and I'm hoping it helps things with us, although she's almost done with it and I haven't seen much in the way of results.

Quick Reply: No Sex Tonight