Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

my turn to wreck :-( ... UPDATE!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 03:20 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default my turn to wreck :-( ... UPDATE!!

I will write morer later but I am in shock just now ... out of sheer abject bloody frustrations i took my bike out this morning ... i crashed into a car and was sent spraling acrsoss the road ... been given a lift back and my bike is still at the scene ... i could see that it was badly damaged :-( ..i am very brusied and shakey here and dreadfully upset ..its all mu fault too ..completeluy my fault :-( ...sis is on her way home and insistsd i go to the hospital but i dont need to its just shock and bruses ... i sorry will write more later ..im ok just shocked and very upset :-(

Jules

Old 09-12-2008, 03:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my turn to wreck :-(

well if you were sent sprawling...it might not be bad idea to get checked out.
Sorry to hear about your crash, I know seeing the bike all ruined is a heart break but be thankful your in one piece.
I know everyone here will be thankful we are reading a "my turn to wreck" thread rather than a "R.I.P. Jules" thread.

Old 09-12-2008, 03:38 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

damn girl hope you're ok. don't need you taking a permenant vacation on us. all things considering glad you only wrecked.

Old 09-12-2008, 03:45 AM
Banned

My God Jules, what were you doing on your bike yet!!!???? That being said, I hope you are alright and I'd go the hospital ASAP and get checked out. Hope to see you back in here very soon.

Old 09-12-2008, 04:16 AM

Sorry to hear it. Glad you're okay.

Old 09-12-2008, 05:45 AM

Wow.. hope you're okay. Also, it's a good thing that you're in good enough shape to post this at least. I'm sure everyone here is relieved to see you posting rather than not. I'd hate to see another person lost.

Old 09-12-2008, 06:06 AM

sorry to hear about your accident...at least u are ok thats all that really matters. I watched my friend wreck his bike last night and he was more worried about his bike than himself and i just had to keep telling him it was better he was ok than the bike, they are easily to replace. keep your head up...did u have your gear on?

Old 09-12-2008, 07:42 AM

Come on girly! Your supposed to be the responsible one here.

Well, you better be getting checked out at this time because it sounds like you went down pretty hard. It's never good to hear threads like these, but from you it really hits home. []

I look forward to hearing more and hope you made out without any broken bones or sprains. Take care and heal up.

Quick Reply: my turn to wreck :-( ... UPDATE!!