Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My girlfriend is giving me an ultimatum: her or the bike..

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 05:14 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I named my F4 after the love of my life. I'm fortunate that she has a unique and beautiful name to begin with. I got some vinyl stickers cut out (nice italic lettering)which replace the "600F4" stickers on the rear plastics.

I put 'La' in front of her name, so it looks like a Spanish name, and it actually looks like it's engraved. My bike is black and the stickers are cut from black vinyl so you only see it when you get closer. It actually looks like it's engraved so it gives a cool effect.

She thought it was really sweet.

Old 04-01-2011, 11:09 AM
August 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aaaaoooowwww

Old 04-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn succubi. and im in ocean county

Old 04-01-2011, 12:50 PM

Not that far. I like to ride down the shore. Where in ocean county?

Old 04-01-2011, 02:13 PM

point pleasant actually. I want to do a ride down to ac this summer. Im tryin to talk a few of my friends into getting bikes so i can do that and have people to ride with since im currently the only one with a bike. But if theres some jersey riders on here that are interested in something like that or some other type of run thatd be cool. As long as the gf lets you keep it.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:54 PM

. . .if ya wont miss her . . .o well . .tell her life goes on . .it may hurt for a little but you will find away to make it work you wont crawl up into a little ball and die in a corner somewhere . . i told mine when it came to my car . .this is what i want and if ya dont like it i dont care cuz i do lol

Old 04-02-2011, 11:53 AM

there are millions of girls out there but only one perfect f4i ... id definitely be down for a ride to AC. play some roulette. but since youre in PP i have to get a drink at tiki. it wouldnt even be right if i didnt.

Old 04-02-2011, 01:23 PM

haha i actually work there. gotta get a fresh squeezed. Go there on a monday day and the...sights...will make you forget all about any current or previous gf's.

Old 04-02-2011, 06:15 PM

i am down for a ac ride i can prob get about 10 or so guys from up by me to go.. I once gave up a passion for a girl i thought would be my wife. i was with her for 5 years . i was in school on fl at mmi i was 4 months shy of being done and we got in a big fight . she said if you dont come home we are done i was back in nj in 2 day . long story short i work on the next best thing cars but i miss the bikes. we are not dating she was married and has a kid from some one else .. just a lil food for thought i will never give up any thing like that ever again . with in reason.

GET HER INTO RIDING AND IT WILL ALL GO AWAY even if you take her out on a quad or some thing.. and slowly get her onto the bike .

Old 04-02-2011, 06:33 PM

cool cool its something ive been wanting to do since i got my bike. Me and my friends go down there a couple times a year but ive never had anyone i could ride down with. The ac expressway seems like a fun ride. +1 on getting her into riding, always seems like the best way to go but probably not the easiest. Id never give something like this up for a girlfriend. Certain habits, maybe, but a hobby and passion, no way.

Quick Reply: My girlfriend is giving me an ultimatum: her or the bike..