Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

to kick or not to kick a door

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bambam
wow, now thats a trophy... big cherries to even think it

If I kicked the mirror off a cop car WHILE riding.. I would have it in a special glass box with a printed story behind it!

If I could get away with it I would just ride around and kick ALL the cops mirrors off for no reason.

^ that would be a better collection!

should start a riding group that kicks mirrors off and keeps tally marks on there bike! people would be taking the next exit haha

Old 04-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There was only one time I ever kicked in a door and it was at low speeds. It was a local road in town and this guy in an SUV was behind me. There was some local traffic and he kept pulling up to the left of me. Cars were parked on the right lane so I jumped ahead a bit and merged into traffic. The SUV decided to catch up and ride to the left of me. His car was literally half and half over the double yellow lines and he kept teetering into the lane as if to intimidate me to falling behind. I figured, eventually he'll get the clue and fall back, but he didn't. After about 15-20 seconds of him just sitting to the left of me trying to smother me back I decided I'd just kick in his door. I got an earful as he opened his window and cursed me out in Korean. I just downshifted and dipped. Since there was no real immediate danger to myself, maybe it was a dickheaded move on my part, but I was sick of cars assuming that I'll just go around, slow down, stop because I'm more in harm's way.

Old 04-08-2010, 08:40 PM

The thought also crossed my mind somethin my old man always told me when i used to get into crap street racing the cars and that was

"just remember your not racing to get away from that fat donut eating cop, your racing motorola...and motorolas FAST!!"

Old 04-09-2010, 10:50 AM

i find it pretty esy to just use speaker phone while driving...

Old 04-09-2010, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Michaud85
i find it pretty esy to just use speaker phone while driving...
huh?

Old 04-09-2010, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by bambam
huh?
like if i need to make a phone call, i just put my phone on my lap and use speaker phone, so that i am not distrcted... i have a stick anyway so i simply cannot afford to drive with any less than two hands unless i am on the highway

Old 04-09-2010, 12:42 PM

i know what speaker phone is and how to use it, im just wandering what part you read to comment that. Peece

Old 04-09-2010, 01:37 PM

Closest I got was watching a guy in my group ride kick the mirror off a car that purposely cut him off. The dumbass did it while moving, took his hand off the throttle, lifted his leg and booted the mirror. Almost lost his **** on the bike. Never went back to riding with those guys.

If a car does some ignorant **** to me, I like to pull up next to them at the next light and have a chat with them. Like, in their lane. Pull up, tap on the glass. Actually had a car blow a red light cuz I did that and they freaked.

Old 04-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by johnnyx
If a car does some ignorant **** to me, I like to pull up next to them at the next light and have a chat with them. Like, in their lane. Pull up, tap on the glass. Actually had a car blow a red light cuz I did that and they freaked.
I love that mentality. "I'm bigger than this guy so I don't have to give him any mind, even if I endanger his life... I'm pretty sure s/he won't come and say anything about it."