Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

to kick or not to kick a door

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 06:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
I might just shoot you and claim fear for my life. .
I shoot back ... making this game unfun for you ...

Old 03-26-2010, 01:35 PM

that sucks OT.
I just try to be as alert as possible to my surroundings, try to keep and eye on the direction of the cars around me.. try to see drivers through their mirrors before i pass them.. etc.. But you can't avoid idiots. I've left a couple of dents in the past, and I would still do it to someone who nearly costs me my life... or even worse, gets in the way on purpose.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:30 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bambam
I shoot back ... making this game unfun for you ...
That's the point. When you escalate the confrontation they may retaliate and escalate as well. Bullets fly easily enough without provocation.

No chit you wanna smack someone or something. Pick your targets well.

Old 03-27-2010, 11:28 PM

Colorado's bad right now since everyone is trying to hide texting since its now illegal while driving, that and the snow and gravel is clearing up and bikes are coming out. My brother and i went to a dealer today shopping for his new ride and there were cops and fire trucks all over at the intersection where the dealer is, we get into the parking lot and see what was evidently a car making a left turning in front of a bike, which is the one scene that gives me chills, guys from the dealer saw it and went out there and the lady got out of her car talking on the phone telling them to call 911 as she carried on her conversation and unfortunatley the biker didnt make it. That got me flat irrate, as my brother said its not whats in your pants that keeps you alive its whats in the helmet, back in the day i can give you numerous occasions i popped doors, busted windows at stop lights etc. I'm a little older now and have found jackets with armored elbows will knock plastic mirrors off little cars

Old 03-28-2010, 12:19 AM

that sucks about the rider, do you know if he had a helmet on?
only time i would resort to door kicking would be like those fat chicks, intentionaly throwing stuff at me. or some jackass intentionaly trying to harm me.
i've learned that ridding a motorcycle has increased risks, just part of the game.
sucks that there are so many unattentive people on the road.

Old 03-28-2010, 01:40 AM

ive kicked bambi once before and almost dumped the bike. kicking a car door might be worse. i vote ball bearings through the window.

Old 03-28-2010, 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by tripicana
that sucks about the rider, do you know if he had a helmet on?
only time i would resort to door kicking would be like those fat chicks, intentionaly throwing stuff at me. or some jackass intentionaly trying to harm me.
i've learned that ridding a motorcycle has increased risks, just part of the game.
sucks that there are so many unattentive people on the road.
From what the guys at the dealer said he was in a one piece leather with a helmet gloves boots etc (it was cold and fairly windy today) he went head first into the top of the windshield frame, they said the medics said he was gone on impact

Old 03-28-2010, 07:14 AM

yeah we have that problem up here in maine. after winter people arent use to seeing bikes so they dont even look for them.

Old 03-28-2010, 02:22 PM

i was going to work shortly after buying my 03 F4i and was on a 4 lane road
separated by a median with a car in front and behind me when a chick talking on the cell phone driving a urban assault vehicle(SUV) started coming into my lane i honked
the horn several times with no response so i just started kicking her door she then
looked over at me flipped me off and continued with her conversation while driving away. cause it was my fault that dumb bitch wasn't paying attention! i had my pistol and wanted to shoot her tires out but i just went to work instead good thing i work at an indoor shooting range.

Old 03-28-2010, 03:04 PM

I have a straight pipe so I can assault the eardrums. Those harley aholes think their stuff is loud. I have 2x as many cylinders, higher revs, and my pipe ends a foot and a half after the header. I just pull the clutch, rev it, and murder eardrums. It hurts my ears with a helmet on. I have got to get a muffler.

Quick Reply: to kick or not to kick a door