Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

Seriously though people, what the hell is wrong with everybody? My God, some people really take this crap too seriously. Just enjoy the company of others and all the other sappy **** people say when threads blow up.

As for this thread, I don't appreciate my name being thrown into a thread topic alongside ****** like TK and Jay

I will not be up to my usual whorishness this week, as I took 2 weeks vacation from my regular job to assist my uncle in a window job in Delaware...Man, this honest work stuff is a bitch! No surfing CBR forum all day, no naps at my desk, no TV...still lovin it though, always did like gettin my hands dirty, and the pay doesn't hurt the cause much either. When it comes down to the nitty gritty, I'm triple dippin for these 2 weeks.

Old 10-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

+1

(to my post count, not to anything said on this thread)
+1

Old 10-27-2008, 08:52 PM

You rebels !!

Old 10-27-2008, 09:07 PM

We're extreme. Where are the mods now?

Old 10-27-2008, 09:17 PM

I don't know, but in 17 posts you hit 3000 !

slacker

Old 10-27-2008, 09:25 PM

16 more

Old 10-27-2008, 10:25 PM

Guys why are we roasting each other??? if we are already starting to kill eachother now, whats it gonna be like in a few months when NO-ONE can ride? its only gonna get worse i think we should ALL step back and take a moment to calm down. Yes, Voodoo is right in trying to crack down on post whoring, at the same time i understand we all just want to chat it up and have fun ( i personally have posted a craploada in the sat night bored thread) so heres a COMPROMISE FOR EVERYONE
how about we ALL scale back the whoring, just a bit.
Respect Voodoo, he wants to join in but is having to be the voice of reason. a voice of reason is a good thing or you wind up seeing me professionally, which isnt advisable.
RESPECT each others opinions and feelings.
treat each other with respect even when were angry.
i see this everday, take a whole bunch of people, throw them together, add a few problems/ tentioners and you have problems. we are all suffering from the onset of cabin fever and the disappointment that our riding seasons are coming to an end.

once again lets just try to respect each other and their feelings/thoughts. i know it wont be possible to please everyone 100% but how about we work out some compromises.

guys-scale back the whoring a bit Voodoo- i understand your doing your job but back it off just a notch, im sure a happy median can be reached here guys.

Old 10-27-2008, 10:35 PM

Here's a question to the mods beating up on VooDoo...shouldn't you guys be together, showing a unified front so we (the misbehaving children) don't have the opportunity to say "F*ck Mod A, Mod B says I can do this"? I mean seriously, if one of the other managers where I work went behind me and badmouthed me to my staff, I'd start up some serious ****, and do everything in my power to get them gone (been there, done that)...then have to spend far too much time doing damage control to get my staff back on board...believe me, it ain't a road you guys want to travel. I would think if you guys have a problem with another "manager" (read "mod"), you should do it inPM's so we don't have to see Mom and Dad fight.(removes psuedo-mod hat).

And to the rest of the inmates, SHUT THE F*CK UP! You're a guest in someone's house, you don't like the rule that you can't **** on the carpet, go somewhere else. This place is FAR more lenient than other boards I'm on, try one of the heavily moderated biker sites on for size before you bitch about this one.

My $.02

Old 10-27-2008, 11:29 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: 51plymouth

Here's a question to the mods beating up on VooDoo...shouldn't you guys be together, showing a unified front so we (the misbehaving children) don't have the opportunity to say "F*ck Mod A, Mod B says I can do this"? I mean seriously, if one of the other managers where I work went behind me and badmouthed me to my staff, I'd start up some serious ****, and do everything in my power to get them gone (been there, done that)...then have to spend far too much time doing damage control to get my staff back on board...believe me, it ain't a road you guys want to travel. I would think if you guys have a problem with another "manager" (read "mod"), you should do it inPM's so we don't have to see Mom and Dad fight.(removes psuedo-mod hat).
Ya ... I was wondering bout that too [:@]

Old 10-27-2008, 11:34 PM

Well said Jack, thats what i was trying to say. you just said it better than me

Quick Reply: Jaynd, TK, "shirt"