Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

^^^ OH CRAP. Does that mean I'm a post ***** now?
now?

Haha, sometimes it hardest to see ourselves.
wow... so insightful . when was the last time YOU looked in the mirror always talkin about other folks stop and smell the perverbial roses

Old 10-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Registered Users

mixin it up with mods.....SCHWEET!!!!

i mean honestly...if you want to be truthful...aren't all the mods post ******...i mean seriously...almost all of them have ridiculously high post counts...it's almost like it's a requirement...

thus, i am applying to be a mod by continually posting in this thread...consider this my first interview!! [8D]

Note: it's not crazy to think the mods don't want us to get our post counts up, that would mean we would deserve to be mods too, thus, by doo-doo clamping down, he's merely creating job-security

Old 10-27-2008, 06:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

wow... so insightful . when was the last time YOU looked in the mirror always talkin about other folks stop and smell the perverbial roses
Not talking about other *folks*, talking about pwned noobs, squids and children.

Hmmm...

Old 10-27-2008, 06:48 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

ORIGINAL: ffingers

mixin it up with mods.....SCHWEET!!!!

i mean honestly...if you want to be truthful...aren't all the mods post ******...i mean seriously...almost all of them have ridiculously high post counts...it's almost like it's a requirement...

thus, i am applying to be a mod by continually posting in this thread...consider this my first interview!! [8D]

Note: it's not crazy to think the mods don't want us to get our post counts up, that would mean we would deserve to be mods too, thus, by doo-doo clamping down, he's merely creating job-security

I was going to stay out of this thread, but thats a great post Ffingers LOL.

X we dont use the term *squid* anymore remember

Old 10-27-2008, 07:11 PM

I've never really been one to be grouped into *we*. As far as being a squid is concerned, it is what it is.

You know, I've been given a load of crap in the past here but to be honest it's only because I have been the voice of reason. I don't mix words, and I don't give a damn if a persons feelings get hurt. You post a thread about top speeds, stunts or other idiotic activities on public roads and I'll be more than glad to point out how idiotic it is. Run from the po-po, same thing.

Funny, now that a little *tension* between the holy mods starts I become the target. That's awesome. The one person that never, ever posts angry, and is sober 24/7.

I should be a moderator to be honest.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:11 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: ffingers

I take back what I said to voodoo, you sir, are the one that is rude and pathetic.

I was not hired nor did I accept based on my post count. I was told it would increase my chances of getting laid and I accepted.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:17 PM
Registered Users

I take back what I said to voodoo, you sir, are the one that is rude and pathetic.

I was not hired nor did I accept based on my post count. I was told it would increase my chances of getting laid and I accepted.

I am sorry KB, you know I love you....i was just lashing out...BFFs??? (best friends forever??)

Old 10-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Retired Moderator

Well, I had a crap day at work, and this thread is complete bullsh!t. I am going home to drink beer, watch football, and leave you guys to your devices. This may be the official I surrender for the night post.

Where is that picture of that little kid flipping someone off, and the caption is: My daddy told me to tell you this thread sucks! I hope it gets better in here because I am a little pissed right now.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:28 PM

this might or might not be the right time for this ........... but on sale just in time for slaughter/defense

Mkt Code=78084538186;

THIS SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY......
only at harbor freight........... get you sooooooooome!
*all in monster truck announcer voice*

Old 10-27-2008, 07:31 PM

$3.99 for a machete..I'm so there!

Quick Reply: Jaynd, TK, "shirt"