Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 07:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

I think that the biggest issue here is that we don't always understand the real point of DooDoo's requests. He tends to joke around so much that it becomes a problem when he has to put his foot down, since we're all so used to messing around on here. His sense of humor isn't a problem unless we make it a problem fellas. Remember: Familiarity breeds contempt. We have to make an effort not to undermine him or any of the other mods. We don't want them to run around acting like a bunch of asshats who never joke around or voice their own opinions, but we're going to make that happen if we keep it up.

So come on, we know when the mods are joking, and when they are serious. It's easy to see. But when there is something that they would like us to do, we should really comply, b/c it's the right thing to do, will lead the forum in the right direction (not down the ****ter) and all this bickering just breeds more in others, and attracts more bs to the forum.

And X, Seriously? Come on dude, you're always so reasonable. No reason to keep it up.

Lol-btw, I (secretly) love the drama. It just means we have more here than your average white-bread bull**** vehicle forum. At the risk of sounding sentimental, just remember: We're one big, happy (dysfunctional) family! We need to remember that we have much more here than we deserve. A lot of the viewpoints and information here has helped us and others to make the right decisions on (and off) the bike. I'm sure that there have been occasions at which our good sense (in most cases) and technical help has even saved lives. There's a lot more importance and reach to this place than we think, guys.

Also, we should have a bs meter in Voodoo's siggy. That way, we know when to stop fu%king around (or at least how long until he kills us all-lol)

Old 10-28-2008, 07:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<- 3K byotches

Old 10-28-2008, 07:33 AM

ORIGINAL: TheX

<- 3K byotches
Allright, I'll have to admit, I laughed my *** off at that comment. I think the peeps at my work think I'm losing it, b/c I do that way too often, and they can't see what I'm looking at (and I don't want them to).

Old 10-28-2008, 07:34 AM

Nice try X, I'm a better man than to take that bait....congrats on 3K ya PW.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:38 AM

Bwahahaha

Old 10-28-2008, 07:41 AM

Daymn...8 pages!!!

Old 10-28-2008, 08:11 AM

ORIGINAL: TheX