Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I know it's an old story...

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I know it's an old story...

Hell you know, the TLC runs the whole damn thing LOL. But seriously, I find it very interesting that you cannot pick up a major newspaper or turn on a television without coming into contact with someone who is a member of the TLC. Just checked their 2005 membership list. If you doubt that is a fact , it's quite interesting fact that everyone from Connie Chung to Regis is a member along with most of the owners of newspapers and television stations themselves. If Ted Turner is giving away money to the UN can you imagine how much he is contributing to the TLC don't have an opinion one way or the other whether it's a grand conspiracy or not, other than to generate revenue on their behalf's. But hell, that's all the motivation. The what about me generation needs

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...ral_Commission

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO...al_Members.htm

Old 04-10-2008, 09:24 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Man - DFour, you wanna know what you can do? Don't become a cynic like some others on here concerning **** like this.

Yeah, that's okay folks, laugh it off. Just a joke right? Hell, it's just the media...

I don't know what scares me more - what the government does or the fact that it's people could care less.
And what are you doing about it? Is there anything someone can do?

Old 04-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Banned

Lol, not really anything other than at least acknowledge it and try to find ways to minimize your participation at the civic level.

Since watching Lost I just have this overwhelming desire to find myself in a similar situation. Except I wouldn't try to get rescued.

It is what it is. To be honest, as far as how this plays into my theory of all things Earthly, it would be impossible to change anything.

Since I believe that our plane of existence is one in which we're not in control. At any time. I beleive the purpose of this plane is to maintain descency and moral fortitude in the presence of evil and it's offerings.

I think this life is a culmination-style life, as well. Maybe like the last set of tests before supreme knowledge and universal understanding...

was that a threadjack?

Old 04-11-2008, 11:19 AM

ORIGINAL: ffingers

yet, the Florida Appellate Court somehow, via their opinion, rubber-stamp this activity...it's horrifying.
Horrifying, maybe. Surprising? Wasn't it Florida that got GW into office and therefore the rest of the world in the s**t?

Old 04-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Registered Users

oh yeah, i have TONS of issues with the Florida judicial system....but nonetheless, it doesn't make it any less amazing....

Old 04-11-2008, 11:57 AM
Banned

FUBAR.

Old 04-11-2008, 12:15 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

I drink organic milk. It tastes like the milk that was delivered in glass bottles when I was a kid. So wait, the bottom line from that video is that everything I see on TV isn't true? and that big companies lie trying to make money? and the government doesn't care about its people? Wow I am surprised, I am going to eat some red m&ms and then drink some tap water and think about this.
i will from now on.. the thought of ingesting bovine steroids is foul..

Old 04-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Kid not trying to jack your thread but I had mentioned this earlier, and it **** me off to no end but the water supply at camp Lejeune, North Carolina is worse than the milk. It has been linked to birth defects the death of small children whole host of other things including cancer. Here are a couple of links, what is so ****ed up about the situation the Marine Corps itself official statement, which is the last link below barely even acknowledges there was a problem. And even at that. The problem was realized in 1980 andthere was not any action taken to late 1984 and the last well was not capped off until 1987. But outside independent reports indicate that the contamination was present, as far back as the late 1950s. On a final note some of the other side effects listed brain tumors, dementia, gallbladder disease, liver disease and etc. etc.. It is a damn shame that these men and women put their lives on the line for this country and their families as well as themselves were exposed to something like this Hell as a child I was exposed to this for a short time

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/07...t.exclude.html

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/12/tox...ter/index.html

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/sites/lejeune/faq_water.html

Old 04-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Very Honorable Most Senior Member :)
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fox News, the National Enquirer of the main stream media. Anyone who totally believes anything in the media is being very gullible.

Old 04-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Banned

The point had nothing to do with the news man. Fox news is such an insignificant element in the issue being discussed. We know Fox News is BS...

Anyway...

HARDCORP,I was thinking there was a movie made about that a while back, but after searching, I didn't come up with much other than, "things to do in Camp Lejeune," or, "Camp Lejeune water contamination," stories. Anyone know?

I don't think it's a threadjack, most definitely a proper course given the intention of this threads creation.

It all really points to one solution. Living, "off the grid." I've thought about it so much, and honestly, the tv show LOST has sort of become a serious dream of mine to experience. Except I wouldn't leave.

And you're damn straight I would call my new little island, America. There would be no United States. You're either American and do unto others or get yer *** off my island.