Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I HATE IPODS!!!!! (and bono)

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 10:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I HATE IPODS!!!!! (and bono)

i can relate to your frustration !.. just next time film it dam it ! i am gulity of tearing some crap up beacuse i was way way way pissed at something that couldn't fight back

Old 08-28-2007, 09:31 AM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

ipods are gay. but that is another thing. did u know there is how to`s on opening it right???

if u knew a little more about hard drive players you could fix it. its simple really LCD, Hard Drive, Motherboard, Battery, Case. but that is to late for u.

when u do get a new player i HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND ================>ZEN Vision W.... the screen alone is the size of a ipod.

there is new one comiing out but its not out in the USA yet, but u can get the new ones on ebay from a forign dealer ==== http://cgi.ebay.com/SLIM-CREATIVE-ZE...QQcmdZViewItem

its called the ZEN VISION W SLIM

Thought about waiting for that to come out, but I went ahead and got the vision: M. Fits swell in my jacket pockets.
ebay baby. othere ppl get is befor us.

Old 08-29-2007, 09:32 PM

ORIGINAL: RBrandon

I feel your pain bro. What you did is actually what I would have told you to do if you were a buddy of mine and you said that happened to you. Don't listen to everyone complaining about losing your temper. Don't feel too bad your not alone this is actually a very common ipod problem, it is also know as the sad or frown face ipod problem. What happens is the reader for the harddrive on the ipod goes to far off track sometimes and gets stuck. So all you have to do is send it in for repair, like everyone suggest right? Well yeah you can do that, but if its not under warranty it is $200 dollars for them to replace it! So smile take your $200 dollars and buy something that doesnt crash all the time.

On a side note I had this same problem, well not me I actually sold my Ipod to someone and 2 weeks later she had this problem so being the nice guy I am I told her to bring it to me and I would fix it or give her, her money back. I researched it, sounds like the same way you did. I started to try to do the samething you did with the screwdrive and the case. I didn't get anywhere either, so finally I said F*** it! took it tapped it with reasonable force on the coffee table turned it on and everything was good to go! I must of hit it just right so it knocked it back on track, but thats why I sold my Ipod because they are piles of crap compared to most other mp3 players.
My GOD man!! You support childishness?

Old 08-29-2007, 10:26 PM

Ipod's suck, period.

Playing ONLY iTunes is a joke. Having to convert to iTunes before you can copy to iPods is a joke also.

Apple still hasn't learn to share yet. They should learn from their PC past. Being proprietary is a dead end.

No shame!

MP3 players!

Old 08-29-2007, 10:50 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

ipods are gay. but that is another thing. did u know there is how to`s on opening it right???

if u knew a little more about hard drive players you could fix it. its simple really LCD, Hard Drive, Motherboard, Battery, Case. but that is to late for u.

when u do get a new player i HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND ================>ZEN Vision W.... the screen alone is the size of a ipod.

there is new one comiing out but its not out in the USA yet, but u can get the new ones on ebay from a forign dealer ==== http://cgi.ebay.com/SLIM-CREATIVE-ZE...QQcmdZViewItem

its called the ZEN VISION W SLIM

Thought about waiting for that to come out, but I went ahead and got the vision: M. Fits swell in my jacket pockets.
ebay baby. othere ppl get is befor us.

Can you play CSS on it................... J/K

Old 08-30-2007, 09:17 AM

^^^ not yet..... but i do have a video of me playing CSS on it. so yes i can .....