Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What job would you hate the most?

Old 10-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What job would you hate the most?

I would hate to be a professional mover. I can't stand to move even my own stuff let alone someone else's crap. Hell, I can't even stand to move across the room to get the remote control. Major suckfest of epic proportions. Also, I would hate to be a coroner. I am little squeemish. Not to mention I am scared of the dark, ghosts, monsters, and skeletons. I can't imagine showing up late at night to pick up skeletal remains, that could turn out to be a zombie or would haunt my ***...screw that!!! I would also hate to be a fluffer.

What jobs would you guys hate?

Old 10-04-2008, 12:13 PM
Default RE: What job would you hate the most?

DOO DOO!!! havent seen you in forever mang. I'd hate to be a septic tank pumper, or those a-1 johnny drainers, ouch. literally you hual chit all day.
Buddy: what did you do today?
you:chit
Buddy: must of done something?
you: i hauled Chit all day!!!

Old 10-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

we live in a culdesac and a house is being built just across from ours. so theres a porto-potty out there. one satruday a truck came in and backed up to it......man walked out, grabbed a hose off the truck, opened the porto-potty door and got to work. he sat there pumping numerous peoples **** and ****, then, had to grab a hose and rinse the porto-potty out.

i........would hate to have that mans job. how can you wake up in the morning and be even remotely interested in your day. your wife comes home bitching about her day, you console her. she asks how yours was and you're reply is the same as every other day before that......."babe, it was ****ty".

Old 10-04-2008, 12:30 PM

see what i mean Jaynd? theres no possible winner in that situation.

Old 10-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

No cubical for me. I can't stand it sitting there staring at a computer screen all day makes me want to hang myself. dont get me wrong I'm on the computer at home 6+ hours a day, but i'm doing what I want. excel word power point... doing work while my surroundings dont change? screw that.

Old 10-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Banned

I would hate to be a Microsoft Exchange administrator...day in and day out, listening to the same whiney problems caused by the same user errors, like it's such a big emergency and people can't pick up a phone to call anybody they need to get ahold of anymore except their desperately bored e-mail admin that is never adequetely challenged anymore by his elementary users and has nothing better to do than surf CBRForum all day and start flaming wars and political debates.

I hate my job.

Old 10-04-2008, 02:54 PM

I would hate to work in a nursing home and have to change old people's diapers. I thought about not even writing this because of the Baby Ruth comment Doodoo posted earlier in a halloween thread, in fear that he may get turned on and flame me for a bad suggestion. Sorry Doodoo, you can have Baby Ruth filled depends!

Old 10-04-2008, 03:26 PM

A few simple jobs I would hate: [ul][*]A Painter (house/commercial), Not an "artist" type. I suck at painting, and I hate the mess.[*]Insulation Installer. ITCHY!!![*]Asphalt Work - Did it - HATED IT. Never fun walking on 300degree+ tar in the middle of summer[*]Anything dealing with blood, guts, or ****.[*]Bill Collector[*]Sign Holder [/ul]
And Now for the worst job!

The President!

I'd hate to have to make decisions that affected the country, or the whole world for that matter. Be picked apart by reporters, analysts & journalists. Every move I make (past & future) is under the watchful eye of the nation. etc etc etc. I enjoy my simple life. Its easy to judge from your sofa, but think of being the "man"

But that's just me..

Old 10-04-2008, 03:33 PM

I know a lot of guys will disagree at first, as this is the job most guys say they would like,but I would hate to be gynocoloist.

If you think about it, your notgoing to see superhot models with nice trimmed area.... Your going to see women who have problems...... Even if it were to be a hot girl... lets see... hey doc. I have this really odd smell coming from down there and it itches really bad... will ya check it out for me?

But I think anything to do with medical would be a bad job. Sure the compesation is usually really good.. but I agree with ebinz88cane... anything do with blood, guts or ****....

Old 10-04-2008, 03:41 PM

+1 squid on the OB/GYN

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What job would you hate the most?