Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

HEADHUNTER

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 09:53 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: HEADHUNTER

ORIGINAL: ajball79

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

Think, I know more than the president does and you include. Did you see the last 45 sec ?
I dont think you know jack shyt. Just how to spout off that ********** of yours. Its quite ****ing simple, if you do not like the way the USA is GET THE **** OUT!![:@]
Can't leave the US everyone here is hated around the world from being bullies. Just like you people are. Do you want to be the murderer of innocent people and round the world and a bully?
bullies? we bring hitler down, but we are bullies? We bring Sadom down, and we are the bullies? Mother****er get you facts straight or STFU. Better yet go enlist in the military and go to some of these ****edup lil countries we help out that you claim we bully. THEN your stupid *** may know something. Until then STFU with all your google bull**** lies.

Old 05-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

Think, I know more than the president does and you include. Did you see the last 45 sec ?
I dont think you know jack shyt. Just how to spout off that ********** of yours. Its quite ****ing simple, if you do not like the way the USA is GET THE **** OUT!![:@]
Can't leave the US everyone here is hated around the world from being bullies. Just like you people are. Do you want to be the murderer of innocent people and round the world and a bully?

One more word out of you and I will help you take a a god damn ****ing Internet dirt nap and you **** around much past that and you may have a real problem on your hands

Old 05-02-2008, 10:02 PM
Friend and Hero ...

To any moderator looking at this ban this b@stardbefore I hunt him down

Old 05-02-2008, 10:02 PM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

To any moderator looking at this ban this b@stardbefore I hunt him down
Amen brother.

Old 05-02-2008, 10:05 PM

Saddam wasn't that bad, the goverment has been lying to you to get things started for the takeover

Old 05-02-2008, 10:08 PM

Saddam wasn't that bad, the goverment has been lying to you to get things started for the takeover
You stupid mother****er I was over there, I seen with MY OWN EYES how that piece of **** treated his people. I did not learn it from CNN or Google. Saddam wasnt that bad my ***. I suppose Hitler wasnt that bad either? OR how about Stalen(sp?) You are one misinformed mother****er.

Old 05-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Friend and Hero ...

You lowlife **** SVcking Son of a B*tch I am PM you I've had all I can stand out of that Cumcatcher of yours that I'm willing to tolerate if you're American I will eat my ****ing cover

We are about to see what kind of Mother ****er you really are

Old 05-02-2008, 10:18 PM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

You lowlife **** SVcking Son of a B*tch I am PM you I've had all I can stand out of that Cumcatcher of yours that I'm willing to tolerate if you're American I will eat my ****ing cover

We are about to see what kind of Mother ****er you really are
prolly some silver spoon fed mother****er who has done nuttin but take for granted the rights and priviledges that people like you and me have risked our lives so they could sit in moms basement n misinform themselves and everyone they come in cantact with.

Old 05-02-2008, 10:32 PM
Retired Moderator

DUDES...AGREE OR NOT, EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL THE F_CK OUT!!!I WILL LOCK THIS THREAD FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY "CONSPIRACY"!!!

P.S. There are many members here, who I have had many personal interactions with (and trust big time), but I have to do what is best for this forum...lockdown is imminent. Again...CHILL THE F_CK OUT!

p.s. that is regardless of how I feel...and most of you should know how I feel on this one!

Old 05-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Before this gets out of hand, after reading all of this thread i just wanted to wish ya best of luck HC. From a lot of your posts i have read, so on and so forth i think you really deservere some health and happiness. Best of luck with the move and the new "job".