Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 08:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

girls+bikes= thats just too hot .. its a turn on to me..when i see the soft long hair crawling from underneath the helmet i feel like i wanna see the face under that helmet .. its curiosty mixed with a respect feeling ......
god i just cant live without them being around .. bike or no bike 2 thumbs up to sexy girls

Old 12-13-2006, 10:28 AM

as long as the chick knows how to ride, good figure, isn't ditsy, and in my presence, they are hot... :P Wait... they all should know how to ride when they are with me since I pretty much teach girls how to ride...

Old 12-13-2006, 10:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hear alot of people complain about some of the girls who ride being attention ******. I'm sure some of that is true, if you really want to be 'in' with the guys then do what they do. On the otherhand, if you're willing to accept that, then you should also accept there are a whole bunch of guys who are just as much of an attention *****... so if we just do what we always do - ignore the posers - then we're left with a bunch of really cool girls who also happen to ride. You've just written the recipe for the ultimate biker girl friend, a girl who likes bikes, doesn't ride pillion, and attacks the twisties with you on her own ride.

Old 12-13-2006, 10:51 AM

I meet a lot of dykes on bikes... only two were hot, rest were not. I only know two girls that ride sports bike, both ride zuk's and happen to be sv650's now that I think about it.

Old 12-13-2006, 11:53 AM

I have the upmost respect for women that ride and can ride well. They're jumping into more a less a mans world and the three girls I ride with can out ride many of the guys in town - not to mention they're gorgeous. I don't think men give them enough credit, I've been standing next to my female friends countless times when guys, who all they see is a girl, start throwing out safety information and riding tips acting like she doesn't know how to ride. Give the ladies more credit fella's, they can ride. Not to mention its nice having a cute girl to ride with to break up the sausagefest. That and the girls that ride on the bike of our bikes have guts, I know I wouldn't want to be on the back a bike doing triple digit and having no control of it.

Old 12-13-2006, 12:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone who rides pillion in my book is crazy. I absolutely can not do it. I've done it in the past, but now there is no one I trust enough to do it.

Anyone who does is either crazy, unaware, or really trusting.

Trusting crazy women are hot

Old 12-13-2006, 01:21 PM

Yea, cuz there arn't any guys out there who ride just cuz they THINK it makes em look cool !? Girls on bikes are way hot. It is better if you can talk to em about it too, but still hot. All this "mans world" bs is old, and the guys who say that the girl must just be in it for attention gots to grow up. I can just see em questioning a girl-on-bike till they get s/thing wrong, then lableing them attention ******. Its pretty sad. 50-1000 cc, doesn't matter to me, HOT HOT !! If she was faster than me, all the hotter. Confidence is what makes a girl hot in my book. On a bike, wakeboard, snowboard, ski's, driving a boat, flying an airplane........... any of it shows a willingness to do what they are capable of, even if some moron tells em its a mans sport. BTW, its only a sport when your racing. I'm sorry, but running to the video store on a motorcycle isn't a sport.

Old 12-13-2006, 02:23 PM

I think that its hot but the couple of girls that i know that ride were bike ***** to start. Then they figured that it would b cool if they were on their own bike and bought one. Im sure that alot of girls are not like that but, the ones that i have met are bike *****. Im sure some of them can even ride pretty good, but im sure they were like the rest to begin with. Just think bout how many guys on this forum alone that met their girl cause they have a bike...enough to make me wanna get a penicilian shot right now for just typin the thought.

Old 12-13-2006, 03:02 PM

I am all about women riding. Being miilitary you do not see that a lot and when you do it is usually on HDs. My wife is an HD woman to the core but she wants to learn on a sport bike (which I have one just sitting in my garage). I can not wait until we can ride together because I know it calms me down and puts me at ease after a long day of military BS. We are starting to get her the gear now. Being military you need to start were it is the cheapest.

Quick Reply: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?