Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 11:28 AM
TEN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

Just a friendly hug....maybe a squeeze. can't help it! hahaha

Old 12-27-2006, 01:48 PM

Wow, this has to be the most entertaining thread that I've ever read on this forum. Thanks Grlzridet0o69, for starting it.

I saw the Superbikes episode, on Speed last week and thought that it was awesome. I really dig chicks that ride, especially the ones that stunt. Maybe that's because I do not stunt. Roadrashchick has my utmost respect and admiration, YOU RULE!

I taught an ex-girlfriend to ride, a long time ago. Even though she dropped my GSXR in the parking lot (forgot to put the kick stand down, when she got off it), I still had a lot of fun. It was a little scratched up from my previous misshaps anyway. She liked it so much that she got her own sportbike about 6-months later. I think she still rides today (have not seen or talked to her in a long, long time).

I met my wife, at the local motorcycle scene, more than 10-years ago. She was into riding passenger then, and lately seems kinda anxious to ride with me on the 900RR. The only thing holding her back now, is the fear of something happening to us. Our son is Autistic and requires a lot of attention from both of us. Unfortunately, this will keep her from learning to ride on her own.

Anyway, 2-thumbs up to all you female motorcyclists out there, no matter what brand or style bike you ride!

Old 12-27-2006, 03:54 PM

Stephy - Thanks for the download, that was awesome and I would've missed it.

Watching Jessica at the end do those stunts just made me cringe though seeing her do all those stunts with no sleeves. I love to watch the stunters, but not on public roads and streets and not unless they are fully geared.

Old 12-27-2006, 05:54 PM

OFG, when did u become a mod?

Old 12-27-2006, 07:20 PM
stx

did anyone catch superbikes on the speed channel last night, it talked about woman and biking, these girls were HOT and were takling R1's gsxr's 1000 ( hefty bikes)
I love the g-string view from the back, besides I have met some guy's who really hack it up out there!

Old 12-28-2006, 04:54 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Katia

Wow, surprised to see any neg. opinions here. I thought the responses to this question would be the usual "that's so hot" that I seem to see in every other forum...
I'm not one too disappoint so here ya go

Old 12-28-2006, 05:59 AM

is that actually you there?????

Old 12-28-2006, 09:48 AM

ORIGINAL: 900RR Puzzle

Wow, this has to be the most entertaining thread that I've ever read on this forum. Thanks Grlzridet0o69, for starting it.

I saw the Superbikes episode, on Speed last week and thought that it was awesome. I really dig chicks that ride, especially the ones that stunt. Maybe that's because I do not stunt. Roadrashchick has my utmost respect and admiration, YOU RULE!

I taught an ex-girlfriend to ride, a long time ago. Even though she dropped my GSXR in the parking lot (forgot to put the kick stand down, when she got off it), I still had a lot of fun. It was a little scratched up from my previous misshaps anyway. She liked it so much that she got her own sportbike about 6-months later. I think she still rides today (have not seen or talked to her in a long, long time).

I met my wife, at the local motorcycle scene, more than 10-years ago. She was into riding passenger then, and lately seems kinda anxious to ride with me on the 900RR. The only thing holding her back now, is the fear of something happening to us. Our son is Autistic and requires a lot of attention from both of us. Unfortunately, this will keep her from learning to ride on her own.

Anyway, 2-thumbs up to all you female motorcyclists out there, no matter what brand or style bike you ride!
I honestly didnt think it would be this big...lol thanks

Old 12-28-2006, 11:01 AM

ORIGINAL: Grlzridet0o69

yeah, i get that alot...ur welcome

Old 12-29-2006, 10:43 AM
TEN

Yep.....I've heard that before!! [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Quick Reply: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?