Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

ORIGINAL: bushmasterAR15

ive only had one or two that have made it to the 2 hour mark with me.
Pfffft......you must be talking about riding.
Lol. Yes, i am talkin bout riding, just a different kind. Its always funny to see the girl have those shakes bout 1/2 hour after u been at it for so long

Old 01-16-2007, 06:35 PM

And 69...why do u keepin changin ur avatar? I like the one of u alot better than the past couple u had on here

Old 01-16-2007, 07:12 PM
TEN

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: bushmasterAR15

[blockquote]quote:

ive only had one or two that have made it to the 2 hour mark with me.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]
Pfffft......you must be talking about riding.
[/blockquote]

Lol. Yes, i am talkin bout riding, just a different kind. Its always funny to see the girl have those shakes bout 1/2 hour after u been at it for so long
[sm=wakeup.gif]

....and 69, keeping up with you isn't a problem....but riding behind you might just be more fun, and I'm sure the scenery would be better!!!!![/blockquote]

Old 01-16-2007, 07:38 PM

I just seen this thread. Long one. My girlfriend rides her own R6 as she did when we met. She is probably as passionate or more than myself. She has absolute desire to get better at it(her 1st bike) as well as learn how to do basic maint. on it. I think it's "hot" if I may but it's also cool to share in a hobby. How many guys can go home and say lets go for a spin after dinner to thier wife/girlfriend and they grab their own bike and go? I think it's pretty cool. Just my opinion. It's kind of cool to sit down and talk bikes with your significant other and then turn around and talk what ever.....current events or how was your day? My day was good, what tires do you think I should get for track days? Personally I think it is cool. There are a lot of posers out there too though. The girls that have the gear and just sit and wait for a rider to give them a ride to where ever. Then get on the internet and talk about how they went riding today. Right. Just my opinion. If they ride for the right reasons, then I'm all for it.

Old 01-16-2007, 07:40 PM

Hi all, I am brand new, just signed in...i was reading thru this thread and just HAD to post...

I am a chick (and proud of it), i ride an 03 Honda CBR RR with an 05 engine, I LOVE riding, have been doing it a lil over a year. I started with a 250 ninja, then moved up to my baby. I do it b/c its what I want and its the best thing I have ever done! My hubby didnt want to get a bike, so i said I would get one with or without him...he now rides too...I help with all the maintenance and can work on my own bike as well as do all the trimmings...

I ride as hard or harder than all the boyz, i havent made it to a track day yet but i will...no strips on these PP's! lol Got a trip planned for the dragon in June as a matter of fact...practicing like MAD!

ATTN: I amNOT an attention *****...

BUT my bike is black and pink (tastefully pink, not hello kitty stuff)(repainting it myself right now...), I wear full gear, full time...no thongs and chaps here, and I have a pink and silver helmet as well as a pink and white jacket (one of many). I LIKE pink, its one of my favorite colors (no pastels tho). I also have a full set of leathers (black), and several other jackets that dont stand out and scream "GIRL".

and yes, the comments about "oh you lil thang, you can handle that big ole bike all by yourself" do get REALLY old!! (no ppl, it rode here by itself...[:@])

So, i guess thats about it...just wanted to represent the females out there who ride to ride, not to get guys or attention...

Did it work??

Old 01-16-2007, 08:03 PM

...no thongs and chaps here,
What a sight that would be, eh? That would put a strip on my PP's!!

Old 01-16-2007, 08:15 PM

but can you imagine the rash that would be??! []Ouch!! I like my skin, thanks!!

Old 01-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Retired Moderator

Nice to see this thread get back on topic . Welcome, Rae...you'll get used to us. I just got my wife riding, and she is on a little Kawi 250, and loves it too death. We've been out about four times together (weather makes is hard), and when she comes home, she is literally jumping for joy. There os no rule, in my opinion, that says women are in it for attention. Have fun.

Quick Reply: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?