Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 09:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

20 pages, this has to be a record, now it's about " old people that ride...what do you think about them?"

Old 01-22-2007, 10:01 PM

Girl... I went to sleep on this for a few days and it's still going, i'll be an old man soon and it will not stop even then..., but still anotherfriendly gesture... [sm=kissykissy.gif]to 69, just to say hi!!

Old 01-23-2007, 10:40 AM

ORIGINAL: compulady5

And Dizzie- EXPERIENCED can knock your fackin socks off BOY...
That's all I got to say bout that.

Did I go there? YES I DID! *oh SNAP*
[sm=yikesomg.gif]Whoa... (In Butthead voice)

Experience rules!

Old 01-23-2007, 10:53 AM

And Dizzie- EXPERIENCED can knock your fackin socks off BOY...
That's all I got to say bout that.

Did I go there? YES I DID! *oh SNAP*
Trust me honey, ive had a couple "experienced" woman and I ended up teachin them a thing or to, not the other way around.

And where did u get that Indian girl stuff from? I guess im to young to get where that song came from huh?

Old 01-23-2007, 11:00 AM

And where did u get that Indian girl stuff from? I guess im to young to get where that song came from huh?
I do believe that that line is from "Mary Jane's Last Dance" (Tom Petty song).

Am I right Compulady5 or TEN?

Old 01-23-2007, 11:09 AM

What didyou teach them ? how to play "Playsatation 3" ? showed what the A and B buttons do ? LOL!!!!!!!! just kiddin you Dizzie, and thats Indiana girls not indian girlfrom John Melloncamp, maybe before you even knew what that little thing was for, again just kidding I know you take yer manhood very serious [8D]

Old 01-23-2007, 11:11 AM
TEN

Yep, came from Mary Jane's Last Dance...

Wow, Compulady....you go girl!! She does have a point though, Diz. Young girls may be fun to play around with, they might be fun to look at, but....you find a woman in her late twenties...early thirties.....DAMN. it's a whole different ballgame. No drama, no highschool games, not as much shyness. They know what they want, and how to get it....and how to give it back. Big high five to the young girls for trying...everyone needs to practice, but they'll really get it in a couple of years.

And.....as far as us "old" guys. 31 isn't old....it's just old enough to know what to do....and then do it again, and again, and again. Most women who know the difference between a 20 year old guy and a 30 year old guy will choose the later every time!!!! It's ok....you'll bee there soon.

[sm=shades.gif]

Old 01-23-2007, 12:06 PM

And young men, I would sooner have sex with a a guy in his 30's because you get your sexual expertise from relationships VS a younger guy who hasn't had the chance to get the longer term experience.. I've dated them younger and older. Sex is DEFINATELY 100% better now that I'm older and I also think a lot of that has to do with my confidence and knowledge over the yrs, What made me either blush, nervous, or self conscious does not exist any longer. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Yrs ago, if there was an issue or if I wasn't sure a guy would like something, I guess a part of me was too insecure to ask, but now, nah- don't care. It's all about good sex for both partners. We just KNOW BETTER. BTW I'm in my early 30's.

I guess i just got a couple bad apples out of the over 30 bunch. In my experience they have that lil attitude that they are better and know more but when i put it on them and they cant stand up afterwords from their knees buckeling and im like..."Ididnt even do anything crazy yet", i guess i just get disappointed. The best girl i ever had was my first. Not cause she was my first or anything, and u are always gonna remember your first or any crap like that. Its because she was a stripper and u wanna talk about bein comfortable with her body....im mean damn. Just picture somebody with an 18 year old body and the mind of a 30 year old (cant get much better can u?). We had alot of fun, i just couldnt bring her home to momma if u know what i mean.

On the other hand, i dont like those high school games that alot of the younger girls ive been meeting lately tend to play. I mean, who really does? And im not really the kinda guy that dates, im more of a relationship kinda guy and i havent been able to find many out there that are the same (unless u count the ones that are ugly). I definately wouldnt mind an older chick that knew what she wanted and all that good stuff, just dont really like that lil attitude that im just young, dumb, and full...well u know the rest.

Old 01-23-2007, 12:59 PM
TEN

See...told ya, Diz.....early 30s.

High 5, Compulady! High 5!

like i said Diz, you'll be there soon enough....have fun practicing while you are still young!

Quick Reply: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?