Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 01:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

ORIGINAL: compulady5

And young men, I would sooner have sex with a a guy in his 30's because you get your sexual expertise from relationships VS a younger guy who hasn't had the chance to get the longer term experience.. I've dated them younger and older. Sex is DEFINATELY 100% better now that I'm older and I also think a lot of that has to do with my confidence and knowledge over the yrs, What made me either blush, nervous, or self conscious does not exist any longer. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Yrs ago, if there was an issue or if I wasn't sure a guy would like something, I guess a part of me was too insecure to ask, but now, nah- don't care. It's all about good sex for both partners. We just KNOW BETTER. BTW I'm in my early 30's.
[sm=smiley20.gif][sm=hail.gif]Wow, great outlook! Now, I'm really impressed.

Old 01-23-2007, 02:21 PM

Ehh, the good girls tend to annoy the crap outa me after a while. They tend to be a lil to nice all the time, kinda remind me of somebody tryin to kiss as*. On the other hand, the good ones are usually the freakiest lil thangs around. I dont know, must be all that repressed anger and sexual tension i guess.

Old 01-23-2007, 02:36 PM

I had a gf like that, quiet and nice. Totally wasn't expecting her to be nearly as sexual as she was.

Old 01-23-2007, 02:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Triax

I had a gf like that, quiet and nice. Totally wasn't expecting her to be nearly as sexual as she was.
Exactly. In my cases, they tend to be a lil more exhibitionist i guess i could say. They tend to wanna prove that they arent as good as everybody thinks they are. Very nice, very very nice. If my life was perfect i would have a good girl at home and a slutty one on the side. In fact, thats gonna be my goal for this summer. Get a good girl to stay at the house and a slutty one to go out and have fun wit.

Old 01-23-2007, 02:57 PM

HAHAHAHA I see you have your priorities straight. I've got my good girl at home and i'll probably keep it that way.

Old 01-23-2007, 03:18 PM

Ive always been that monogomous (sp?) type. After talkin to ya'all i figure that im young enough so i might as well have a couple on the side right?

Old 01-23-2007, 03:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Kikepiz

Girl... I went to sleep on this for a few days and it's still going, i'll be an old man soon and it will not stop even then..., but still anotherfriendly gesture... [sm=kissykissy.gif]to 69, just to say hi!!

awww, hey!!

i never thought my post would end up 20 pages long....lmao

Tom Petty isn't too country thank you. Now the stuff i like Johnny Cash, Meryl Haggard, Charlie Daniels, Charlie Pride, Waylan Jennings, George Jones, Hank Williams Sr. and Jr. Now thats country sweetheart.

I like Rock mostly but those guys are legends to music period.. .

Old 01-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: compulady5

It's "Last Dance With Mary Jane" by Tom Petty. Great video- with Kim Basinger.. You guys were right above.

And young men, I would sooner have sex with a a guy in his 30's because you get your sexual expertise from relationships VS a younger guy who hasn't had the chance to get the longer term experience.. I've dated them younger and older. Sex is DEFINATELY 100% better now that I'm older and I also think a lot of that has to do with my confidence and knowledge over the yrs, What made me either blush, nervous, or self conscious does not exist any longer. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Yrs ago, if there was an issue or if I wasn't sure a guy would like something, I guess a part of me was too insecure to ask, but now, nah- don't care. It's all about good sex for both partners. We just KNOW BETTER. BTW I'm in my early 30's.

thats why i love being with a "older" woman.. they deffinetly know how to have more fun. plus you usually dont have to deal with the games that comes with younger girls. i know i dont have time for that bs, i may only be 22 but im very mature for my age LMAO

Old 01-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: Grlzridet0o69
[/b][/size][/color][/font]

awww, hey!!

i never thought my post would end up 20 pages long....lmao

Tom Petty isn't too country thank you. Now the stuff i like Johnny Cash, Meryl Haggard, Charlie Daniels, Charlie Pride, Waylan Jennings, George Jones, Hank Williams Sr. and Jr. Now thats country sweetheart.

I like Rock mostly but those guys are legends to music period.. .

girl knows her country [sm=drlove.gif] hahaha very nice

Quick Reply: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?