Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Cell Phones

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 12:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cell Phones

Well I was 18 to start. How I got caught was the cop was unmarked. See what I did was, to see what my bike could do. So I went out on county road and let it happen. Well what little I know, a car going the other way was a unmarked car. He turned around and followed without his lights on. I did that speed for a short while. Then came back down to the speed limit. I was at a stop sign, waiting for traffic to clear and looked in my mirror and see the car flying up on me. I got to go and made my turn and then when the lights came on. In the court he even said that he didn't turn his lights on cuz he knew he wouldn't be able to catch me if I ran. He told the judge he had the car as fast has it could go and wasn't catching up to me,but he couldn't tell the speed in numbers so. (so I was lucky on one thing, cuz they couldn't pull my license cuz they didn't know how fast and I wasn't going to tell LOL. I had a friend going tho school to become a cop. Told me he couldn't do that, he was just as wrong as I was, without his safety lights on. I brought that fact up in court but the DA just laught at me.

Anyway being 18 and have a loan on the bike you need to have it insured for the loan. After the ticket went in. For insurance on the bike would be $2000.00 a year. So having the bike wouldn't pay. And to why it took so long to get another was some other tickets (speeding in the car) and accident. Let me tell you accident set me staight cuz I got sued big time, talking 345 thousand dollars. I have more time than money. Now my bike does 8 miles a hour over max and all my tires stay on the ground. I want to keep this one.