Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Car Crash at work, not me. WOW 5-0 WOW

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 09:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Crash at work, not me. WOW 5-0 WOW

so i was at work at 2 in the morning and someone knocks at the door. this guy said hey is that your truck in the street, i say no cuz i ride my bike and it is inside. he sead well if u do know whos it is tell them that someone just crashed into it, and left. i go look and i see a huge truck like a f150 or bigger(i dont know trucks) that slammed into the back of a parked pick-up. i said goddam did u call the 911. they said yea but no one picks up. like 4 or 5 ppl are calling for a hour and nothing no police no nothin`.(they must be out getting dough nuts or something.) i get cones from inside and a flasher and a flashlight and lay them in the street becouse the pickup was blocking a lane. i put them so they can go around u know.40 min leter i go to the back of the store and over the fance is CHP parking lot but noone is ever there. but yay ther was one cop guy smoking.(i would of gone there soner but noone is ever ther) i yell at him hey there is a car crash in the front of the street and he said is anyone hurt? i said no. he said ok i will call the el cajon popo and they will be ther in a bit. i said ok and he goes back to smoking. 20 min later a coper gets there and then 3 more. tells everyone to leave they tow the trucks and leave in like 2 hours.

it is retarted i had to screm at a chp for a cop to come. some guy tried to move the truck with his truck but the chain broke.

there is my storey 4 today. no pics cuz i did not have a phone or a camera with me. but that pick-up is dead. o yea noone was hurt. the girl driver ran away.

Old 08-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Default RE: Car Crash at work, not me. WOW 5-0 WOW

That **** cracks me up when people wreck and they run on foot. Bawhahahha. O my god, like they like couldnt like run the tags and O, like even if it like wasnt my like car they could like pull finger prints. DURRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Old 08-18-2007, 11:48 AM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

That **** cracks me up when people wreck and they run on foot. Bawhahahha. O my god, like they like couldnt like run the tags and O, like even if it like wasnt my like car they could like pull finger prints. DURRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
maybe she took off because she was sh*t-faced and didn't want a DWI, or maybe she had drugs on her and would rather get a ticket for hit and run than get arrested for drugs. you never can tell why people do some of the dumb things they do. a while back a hillbilly ran into my fiance's car while it was parked, people saw him do it, wrote down his plate number, and he still took off. only thing we could think of is that he was drunk and would rather take off and possibly be caught later for hit-and-run (isn't that a felony?) than get a DWI. that's Lubbock for you...

Old 08-18-2007, 12:09 PM

hit and run is only a felony if there are injuries to another party. otherwise it is a misdemeanor.

Old 08-18-2007, 12:33 PM

I know this is gona sound stupid but I learn that its best if you hit someone and theres no one else around you run. Some jack *** hit me and ran, I called the cops and they couldn't do anything about it.

Old 08-18-2007, 03:03 PM

hit and run is only a felony if there are injuries to another party. otherwise it is a misdemeanor.
Probably still better than getting a dwi/dui... A very close friend of mine was killed by a driver who fled and was caught a couple weeks later. They charged him with leaving the scene of an accident involving fatality or something like that. Anyways he spent 3 or 4 months in jail because supposedly they "just changed the law/penalty" on that and made it less harsh.

So if a few months in jail is all you get for killing someone and running away I can only imagine how easily that stupid b!@#$ would've gotten

Old 08-18-2007, 06:02 PM

It was Paris Hilton

Old 08-18-2007, 06:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: CBRFREEK

It was Paris Hilton
thats hot

Old 08-18-2007, 06:13 PM