Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

bikers attack car

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 09:45 PM
Mad
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bikers attack car

Crazy!!!

Old 06-15-2007, 09:57 PM

ORIGINAL: 95camaro01f4i

ORIGINAL: outsider8

found this on another forum,

Found some more info from Dallasriders.com.

Quote:[/align]

a car almost ran me over so i broke its mirror off them it almost rear ended someone in a wheelie...when someone came up to the side of it the car changed all three lanes and slammed the bike into the gaurd rail the rider flew over the median into on coming traffic...he is alright! then another rider came up on the right side of the car and the car swirved and hit him and he immediately went down...minor road rash! then the wrest of the group chased the cop threw town kicking, beating, punching, and one guy was shooting at the car til the car pulled into the police station! [/align]Page 2 of this thread.
http://www.dallasriders.com/viewtopic.php?t=12965&postdays=0&postorder =asc&sta rt=25[/align]
so they do this rolling blockade like you see in the video the guy tailgates this guy what he deams as him almost runing him over or what ever he passes him really close so he decided to kick this guys mirror off. this guy panics tries to get out of there almost runs someone oever doing a wheelie trying to esscape he then slames into a car into a median then another bike and runs to the cops where they stated shooting him. where did they start kickcing him they claim as they chassed him threw town but he says it happend on the free way . i think after he almost hit the guy doing the wheelie they went after him ickcing and punching and thats when he ran the one guy into the gard rail and stuff. i mean from no side does this make any sense and how could no other people see this and call the cops??? i just dont see why this guy would slam someone into a guard rail becuase somone took his mirror off i mean he would have known he could have killed the guy by doing it so i think he feared for his life by the time he did that
i live in the d/fw area-if the f**king stunters want to stunt they need to pick the proper time and place!!
esp if they want to block-off highways to do so-f**k them-this is press that sportbike riders dont need!!
Name:  angry.gif
Views: 7
Size:  179 Bytes

Old 06-15-2007, 10:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Idiots, plain and simple. Those are the same people that cry like babies if a cager get's in their way but they can blockade the whole freeway and then damage someone elses property and it's OK.

These guys, and anyone that supports them are the reason we have a hard time on the road. They give real riders a bad name, and don't deserve drivers licenses.

Old 06-15-2007, 10:14 PM

outsider all im saying is that i dont beleive the bikers in the quot you posted they make it out like they were doing nothing wrong and im just saying i dont believe this guy would just start runing them over

Old 06-15-2007, 10:22 PM
VP

I had a lady cut me off in traffic the yesterday on purpose... I pulled up next to her at the stop light and told her she almost ran me off the road and could've killed me, but she was like "you shouldn't be on a scooter then" I proceded to grab her cell phone she was talking on the whole time and throw it across the intersection...

Old 06-15-2007, 10:27 PM

ORIGINAL: 95camaro01f4i

outsider all im saying is that i dont beleive the bikers in the quot you posted they make it out like they were doing nothing wrong and im just saying i dont believe this guy would just start runing them over
you are right!!!-i am pissed by their actions!!-the truth will come out-it always does!!!
it scares me to think,these f**king squids are packing firearms-it is probably becuase the f**king
punks are riding stolen bikes!!!-if i am wrong sorry!!!-just when they get caught-they will have
thrown a needed piece of their lives away(for criminal charges)-simply because they could have
called the police!!!!! but did not do it!!-the police are not dumb(well,for the most part!!!)they
would have taken care of the matter!!

Old 06-16-2007, 12:22 AM
Retired Moderator

After watching the video, I can see that the riders were stunting in the worst possible area (a public road...a freeway at that)! If there is even a "hint" of truth to what the cager says, then the riders are totally wrong. Either way, we get labeled...and it is not a good one. The reporter said, quote, " it's a familiar sight". What does that tell you? There is a stigma attached to what we do, and each of us hasa responsibilityto change perceptions. It is like any other stereotype. I am hispanic, and I hate to hear things about my race from those who don't know...I am also a sportbike rider and I hate to hear blanket misconceptions about sportbike riders. Anyway, there are three sides to every story, and it would be nice to know the truth reguarding this one.

Old 06-16-2007, 04:28 AM

The damage on the car does not support the car guys story, there is something missing in the mix, but if half "which I doubt" the car guys story is true...its about time the bikes got one...holla.

http://www.putfile.com/imnorman/images/106732

Old 06-16-2007, 04:46 AM

If anyone did that to me... i'd freaking run them over... theres my 2 abes... lol.

Old 06-16-2007, 05:58 AM

Now thoses are the kind of people who give motorcyclists a bad name. there can be no argument about that , even though there was no linking evidence in that vid.
That man did the right thing by reporting the assault and not using his vehicle as a deadly weapon.

Quick Reply: bikers attack car