Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Banged the neighbor across the street

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Banged the neighbor across the street

Gotta say, some of you guys are the coolest....some others bashed me with some well deserved bashing and I appreciate that too.....starting to feel like a drama queen on a predominatleymale forum and that aint cool.After reading all the input, I have decided to tell her that nothing good can come of what has happened, compliment her on the lay tell her we need to go back to being "normal" neighbors. I know her pretty well and think that should lay it to rest. I appreciate all your guys (good/bad) comments. Take care and ride safe ****'s!! Go Cubbies!!!(nextyear)

Old 10-13-2007, 11:45 AM

Oh, be sure to let us know when he goes wacko on you and starts showin up at your window in the middle of the night and ****e like that

Old 10-13-2007, 12:59 PM
Retired Moderator

When I met my wife she was married. I work at an equipment rental store (sales now), but her husband was a contractor and I would see him on a regular basis. He would come in the store at like seven in the morning to rent something, and I had been with his wife the day before. It was f_cking AWFUL!!! My hands would start to shake and I would usually head to the bathroom if I saw him coming...I have no poker face. This went on for a little less than a year. Thing is, they lived in separate bedrooms, and she hated his guts. He was a tweaker, a liar, and a general loser who couldn't keep a job for more than six months at a time. My story has a happy ending.

Cubfan, I like to consider myself a guy that would do the right thing, but I have to say if I were in your same situation, I may not have taken the high road...I just don't know. We are all animals and every male creature through out all time has spent there time trying to spread their seed. I am not making excuses, but we are wired to blow load so that our genes continue onto the next generation. Millions of years of hard wiring does not come undone easily. Now, before I get flamed, understand that I believe in monogamy. It is the vows and that is a promise I take seriously. I'm a walking contradiction...I'm going to shut my face. [&:]

Old 10-13-2007, 01:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ive bangedmy neighbor before...it was awesome...she was 24, i was 17, and shes a MILF and a half...she wasnt married though, but she did have a boyfriend at the time lol...she used to let me videotape her giving me head [sm=yeahsmile.gif]

Old 10-13-2007, 01:35 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

When I met my wife she was married. I work at an equipment rental store (sales now), but her husband was a contractor and I would see him on a regular basis. He would come in the store at like seven in the morning to rent something, and I had been with his wife the day before. It was f_cking AWFUL!!! My hands would start to shake and I would usually head to the bathroom if I saw him coming...I have no poker face. This went on for a little less than a year. Thing is, they lived in separate bedrooms, and she hated his guts. He was a tweaker, a liar, and a general loser who couldn't keep a job for more than six months at a time. My story has a happy ending.

Cubfan, I like to consider myself a guy that would do the right thing, but I have to say if I were in your same situation, I may not have taken the high road...I just don't know. We are all animals and every male creature through out all time has spent there time trying to spread their seed. I am not making excuses, but we are wired to blow load so that our genes continue onto the next generation. Millions of years of hard wiring does not come undone easily. Now, before I get flamed, understand that I believe in monogamy. It is the vows and that is a promise I take seriously. I'm a walking contradiction...I'm going to shut my face. [&:]
You may have not helped NextYear but atlest I'm in your same situation and I really do think it will work out well with me. The girl I'm seeing, when I met her a year ago, had a boyfriend. Back then she subtly told me and hinted that she was unsure of him anymore. We recently hit it off and she ended it with him and CAME to me saying that she had feelings for me along time ago but was unsure of herself. OMG, this is like the best girl I've ever been with. Shes a big nerd but shes HOT. I think shes one of those HOT nerdy girls that dont know their HOT. Shes really nice and prety much doing all the work in this relationship. Shes always calling me and wanting to see me. I'll go and see her on my lunch and return missed calls and leave her nice messages everyone in awhile.

Old 10-15-2007, 08:17 PM

My Mossberg 12 Guage generally fends off any crazy husband. Just a suggestion.

Old 10-15-2007, 08:34 PM

[/quote]

You may have not helped NextYear but atlest I'm in your same situation and I really do think it will work out well with me. The girl I'm seeing, when I met her a year ago, had a boyfriend. Back then she subtly told me and hinted that she was unsure of him anymore. We recently hit it off and she ended it with him and CAME to me saying that she had feelings for me along time ago but was unsure of herself. OMG, this is like the best girl I've ever been with. Shes a big nerd but shes HOT. I think shes one of those HOT nerdy girls that dont know their HOT. Shes really nice and prety much doing all the work in this relationship. Shes always calling me and wanting to see me. I'll go and see her on my lunch and return missed calls and leave her nice messages everyone in awhile.

[/quote] u can say she is hot all u want .. but without a pic we cant beleive u .. ( it has to be in underwear)........................................ ........[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif] j/k lol