Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Banged the neighbor across the street

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banged the neighbor across the street

So I thought you guys might find this amusing. I few months ago I had a party for my cousin coming down to visit and a buddy's b-day. The neighbors across the street came over....both in their mid 40's. Husband is a newly retiredLt Col from the AF, sheis a school teacher and definatley a milf but does have the gravity issues from having 3 kids.He is big into brewing hisown beer (hemakes a keg a month) actually a pretty cool guy but didnt take long figure out he pays no attention to the wife. She eats aloneever night, ect...Anyway, people arehave'n a good time and hisI found out his wife showed my buddy her **** for no reason whats so ever.Kinda blurry, but the next thing I know wehappen to be in my bathroom at the same time andim getting an eye full as well. Nothing happens. Fast forward....she stopover on a regular basis after that being very flirtatous. Not gonna get into detail, but I gave in afterwhile and REGRET the hell out of it. This lady is freak'n horny!! I cant even go in my front yard for morethan 5 mins (im typing this because I just came in from turning on the sprinkler and shecame over)andhere she comes tosay "hello". Its like she is watching out the window....waiting.Driving me ***'n crazy. Im not really religous (wish I were) but nowI see why thou shall not bang thy neighbor is a sin!! Share youre thoughts....hopfully not similar expirences cause I wouldnt wish this on my enemies, post em if ya got em. Peace, CubFan

Old 10-12-2007, 08:24 AM
Default RE: Banged the neighbor across the street

Damnit! Why can't I have a hot MILF next door that wants some attention...how long has she been married? Be carefull for critters...you don't want any herpighonasiphilitus going on down there.

Banned

You are bad boy. But you ain't the first bad boy this woman has found. Just remember, nothing good will come from this and you may get some shell-shocked veteran with a .45 really mad at you.

How do you get her to leave you alone? Try getting a female friend to hang out with you and kinda play it up. The older lady will at first fimd it a challenge, then get mad saying she is too much woman for you, then finally cry and go back to her husband because she is too old for young guys.

Good luck and say 3 'hail mary's' and 4 'our fathers' as pennance.

Been there!!! Houston we have a problem!!! LOL Was it good at least???? So when are you moving!?!?!? LOL .......

OK ..enough jokes. You definitely have a problem. Whenever you deal with a married woman, at some point she feel some type of regret for doing what she did. At that point, she needs to come clean for her to feel better and she will tell her husband. But if you keep it going, she will keep the secret. I know some people might have a problem with what I said but I'm telling you from my experiences. Been there more than once!!
Best case scenario ..... she's a ***** and you're not the only guy she's doing!! I guess that's best and worst case scenario!!

Old 10-12-2007, 08:27 AM

hmm Not all about the home wrecking and I hope see gets off your nuts for both your sake as it sounds painful now and hers ...lol.

Old 10-12-2007, 08:27 AM

[sm=signs003.gif]Sounds like you found youself a friend

Old 10-12-2007, 08:39 AM

sounds to me like youre fuct....and not in the fun way....

next time you wanna tag a married woman, make sure she lives at least a block away.....

Old 10-12-2007, 08:52 AM

Its not that much of a problem....more of an annoyance for a couple reasons;
1st, I know she isnt a ***** that has a bunch of guys....this I do know for fact
2nd, she doesnt want her husband to find out anymore thanI do but the difference between us is that she wants to make a habit of it and I want nothing to do with it. Everything should be cool as long as I just keep fending off her advances in a freindly way....which is the annoyance part.
She does know and has met my girlfriend (I know im a cheating ******* and I still feel like a peice of **** 3 months after this happened). My girl is also military and moved away 2 months ago....i can tell we arent gonna work out doin the long distance thing anyway...just a matter of time. Didnt mean to get so personal on here butlike Paul Harvey says...."and now you know, the rest of the story"

Old 10-12-2007, 08:54 AM

You my friend have made a mess for yourself-nothing good is going to come of this and you might have a very mad Vet after you. I hate when you hook up with a chick and then she will not leave you alone. You better hope they move soon or you might want to look for a new house LOL!

I agree MILF's are fun-I have had 2 in the last month and a half, but they were not married and did not live across the street. I alway try to remember the saying "Never **** where you eat" You better hope she finds a new toy and don't tell the hubby.

The best way for this to end is let her get sick of you or over you so she is not mad at you-less chance that she will tell the hubby on you. Good luck and watch where you **** from now on LOL!

Old 10-12-2007, 09:09 AM

Sounds like someone gots a Bootay Call haha

Quick Reply: Banged the neighbor across the street