Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Banged the neighbor across the street

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 03:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Banged the neighbor across the street

roflmao! This thread is hilarious!

allright man, just dont do it again. Next time she asks you to "come over", or asks to stop by....put it all out there on the table. Tell her what happened was wrong, you feel bad about it, it shouldnt happen again, and you feel that it would be best if you didnt have anymore contact.

Old 10-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Redd

Tell her what happened was wrong, you feel bad about it, it shouldnt happen again, and you feel that it would be best if you didnt have anymore contact.
except with her....

[IMG]local://upfiles/20875/61CA0174D4B04C1D9989291FDE2BC0A7.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-12-2007, 04:01 PM

dude...it doesnt matter if u think she isnt pyscho, they all are at some point. trust me, if u ignore her enough she will do something. look what happened with her and her husband, he ignored her and she cheated (and still wants to i might add). Now, u aint her hubby but the guy she is craving attention from...what she does to you will be worse. How many times has she dropped these lines to you? Once or twice is okay as long as it has stopped after that, then ur in the clear. But if she keeps going with them even tho u obviously ignored her advances things are only gonna get worse. Ive seen it a dozen times, it just happens. Hey, dont believe me, but do me a favor...put me in your will to get your bike so that way, after you come up missing i can have something that works instead of my pos.

Old 10-12-2007, 04:39 PM

Youre all a bunch of ****. Good work CubFan. I guess it sucks that it happened, but on the other hand, you got a piece from a milf. As long as nothing happens, theres very little negative about what happened, so who cares. She wont tell, shes probably scared as all hell of her ex-AF husband anyways. Telling the truth aint worth getting her *** beat, and she knows that.

I was gonna say I woulda kept it from going further than some dome piece, but if she was hot enough Im sure I would have ended up tappin it anyways lol.

Old 10-12-2007, 05:21 PM

I ****ed this chick I met at a club, come to find out after hitting it a few more times she was married, he was a Marine, I was in the Army at the time. I felt so ****ing bad bro, I broke my number one rule never bang a another Joe's wife. I found out who he was and called him to say I didnt know and I was sorry. He was actually really cool about it and divorced her. I did end up meeting later, and bought him a beer. He said he was glad he found out sooner than later, like after the the bitch spent all his HAZ pay. BAD KARMA after that, I met a girl got all blah blah with her, I left, came back she prego, not mine.

Old 10-12-2007, 05:25 PM

Acquire empathy, good interpersonal skills, and confidence. Learn to read body language and non-verbal communication. Don’t just concentrate on your vocational or technical skills, or you’ll find your wife ****ing somebody else.

More power to you man.

I do this **** all the time.

Old 10-12-2007, 06:50 PM

Dude whatever you do PLEASE dont let her talk you into killing her husband! Lifetime already did a movie on that one
Married school teachers=[sm=Awwww.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]
Take a lesson from the Colts... Pack up on a dark night and get the F out

Old 10-12-2007, 08:51 PM

Morals Aside
(I guess you've already gotten beaten over the head enough by evryone else)

Have you tried talking to this woman and explaining what you feel?

Let her know that it was a mistake, and that you don't want to have anything to do with her in that way.

Yes you screwwed up (literally) but you might be able to do the right thing yet...

And let her figure out what she is going to do about her husband. (I'd recommend couseling but that's just me)

Old 10-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck bro!!
Hope it was a good lay![sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 10-12-2007, 10:52 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

^ get a grip, granted it's not the greatest move...she came to him. It's not like he was going out of his way to be a home wrecker. You can't tell me that you would deny some hot and horny bitchall grabbing at you. I'd resist myself, but after a few attempts, I'd probably whip it out. Definatelly cover it though.

I agree with what you are saying, I made that mistake 1 time well 4 times but only 1 lady and I hate myself for it. As a single IE not married you can only hold out for so long, If you have a crappy girlfriend.

Quick Reply: Banged the neighbor across the street