Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone workout? help pleasee :(

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 12:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ah, I forgot to mention that my diet isnt all too great since I don't have the luxury to really eat every 2-4 hours (class/work etc.) but I try to intake about 1600-2100 calories a day. I try for whole grains and veggies/fruits with as little processed carbs as possible.
i do eat a lot of grilled chicken though. I eat all kinds of meat though. lol I've seen impressive gains, but I feel like my body fat is not helping me at the moment (ive lowered my body fat by 2% [19--> 17% as of this morning] but not too much of that "shred" yet ((((

Edit: I forgot to add again, but I swear my core was stronger when I had my bike still LOL. damn. I miss my f4i. still going through withdrawls :/

Last edited by Shizuruu; 07-04-2012 at 12:49 AM. Reason: i miss my bike :(
Old 09-27-2013, 01:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I kind of laugh when I hear about supplements. I'm sure they do their job, but I feel nothing works better than good, quality natural foods, discipline, will power, work ethic. I took supplements when I was a teenager, until I realized they really didn't work better than a good diet and a strict day at the Gym. Don't let the industry brainwash you.

Old 09-27-2013, 03:26 PM
Track junkie & modaholic
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, just stop, you are dragging up old posts, that are for all intents and purposes, dead. And supplements work, everyone (and the industry encourages it) thinks that supps are the cure-all to all of their woes. A supp is exactly that, a supplement to a good strong and healthy diet, it adds to it builds on it; if you have a weak foundation (diet) then you won't see good results). They have a bad rap because they are misused or the quantity needed is not enough to do anything - see multivitamins - and companies don't mind because money is money to them. All in all look at the date of the last post before you repost. Please.

Old 09-28-2013, 07:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CJardine
Ok, just stop, you are dragging up old posts, that are for all intents and purposes, dead. And supplements work, everyone (and the industry encourages it) thinks that supps are the cure-all to all of their woes. A supp is exactly that, a supplement to a good strong and healthy diet, it adds to it builds on it; if you have a weak foundation (diet) then you won't see good results). They have a bad rap because they are misused or the quantity needed is not enough to do anything - see multivitamins - and companies don't mind because money is money to them. All in all look at the date of the last post before you repost. Please.
Hi CJardine. In answer to your "Ok, just stop, you are dragging up old posts, that are for all intents and purposes, dead.". I will comment on whatever thread I want. That could sound rude, but i'm not trying to be. You have the right ignore me, just like I have the right to post in a thread that is considered "old" and "dead" (but with the option to post/reply). If someone don't like me breakin unwritten rules... This is the off topic forum. Although you may disagree, some of the topics don't necessarily have an "end". Some threads have been active for many years. I enjoy going through threads several months old and commenting if I feel the need. That is the beauty of life. Freedom. If the owners, managers, moderators think i'm doing something wrong, they can "ban" me and/or restrict a thread from further comments. Either or, is o.k. with any one of us and is easily rectifiable. They have the power to do as deemed necessary. It's a public forum. No big deal, lol.

Old 09-28-2013, 06:43 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Gonna agree with CJardine. This thread was dead. No voodoo allowed.