Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anyone workout?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 03:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone workout?

some motovation for you. a tribute video to one of the best bodybuilders of all time dorian yates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCtZo...dorian%20yates

Old 04-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Default RE: anyone workout?

He didn't look that tough. I could take him. Also was he too poor to buy close? In half the video all he had on was underwear....

Old 04-12-2006, 07:47 PM

ORIGINAL: no1biscuit

He didn't look that tough. I could take him. Also was he too poor to buy close? In half the video all he had on was underwear....

that dont make clothes that big

Old 04-13-2006, 02:34 AM

ive seen bigger

Old 04-13-2006, 03:23 AM

The guy gots some modivation ill give him that - but being that big in this era is just for show but he is a machine - no doubt about it. But peformance wise he might be lifting 600+, or might knock a person out in one hit but a small piece of metal called a bullet can take down him.

I mean dont get me wrong, I would love to look like that but there is always negatives to everything (which would be like taking a plane, 2 tickets for you.. have to consume 6-8 meals a day, work out twice a day, and now that your huge well your endowment never caught up with ya haha)

I do try to work out everyday, but i cant hold a eating scehdule like a pro - my body has been deprived of food when i was a kid (only had 1 meal a day) so i usually only eat one full meal a day, which i should be eating 5-6 small meals.. I'm not complaining, I more ripped then i was in H.S. when i was looking like a branch..

But for working-out, i'm more into performance/looks then weight/looks.. I love Michael McDonald from K-1 boxing - he is just a beast.

Good luck lifting guys

Old 04-13-2006, 11:38 AM

Its called juice

Old 04-13-2006, 07:28 PM

wow how can i explain juice?.. it's like putting nitrous on your bike.. (i'll just stick to the old fashion way)

Old 04-14-2006, 12:15 AM

ORIGINAL: arkas

Its called juice

its called genetics there are people that will take 10x more juice and never be half as big.

like vermino said though its all about size/looks, strength does come with size but not as much as a powerlifter. but he made alot of money and all he had to do was workout and eat.

Vermino eating isn't that tuff you just have to force yourself and aventualy you will crave the 6 meals a day. and if its still hard do what arnold did and smoke a lil' to get the appetite up!

Old 04-14-2006, 02:35 AM

haha, well i dont time to eat really.. or i fricken would - like i'm a night-owl, wake up at 5pm - go to work then get some food and then work out.. i got tons of supplements (not like that) just protein, creatine and glutamine for milkshakes. But i can't make them at night because my parents are sleeping and the blender would probbly give them a heart-attrack..

I been trying to stretch my stomach for sometime now - i can do it, but not really worried about getting 6 meals in.. And I'm a pure bread, never smoked or drank in my life, so i'm totally old fashion (except for the supplements, but it's just like eating chicken but cheaper)

I only want to be 160-170lb max weight anyways (135lbs now with 5% body fat, 5'7 height) so 165lb would be nice enough - dont want to be like 300lbs and only 5'7, looking like a ripped up tree stump..

strength does come with size but not as much as a powerlifter.
there is different kinds of strengths, a powerlifter can dead lift 500lbs on a bar - but give him a Rice bag (50lbs) and you will see him struggle. (rice bags are used for UFC and other material art sports) I been in love with lifting weights for about 4 years now (self trained myself, so you can see why i didnt get so big - didnt really know about the food income and all the muscles) but being intimadating or looking good is great, but i've been getting more into the performance/strength wise then looks/strength.

just depends on which way you want to go - but just going to the gym to run will make your life alot healthier..

Old 04-14-2006, 02:57 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Juice and training. The people that take 10X the juice he did but don't get big just aren't training. Steroids can only help you so much -- you still have to pump the iron and eat right. The last year and a half I've been working out pretty good -- well, ever since the shoulder surgery. I'm feeling my age though -- twice the effort and half the results. But it's all natural though bay-beeee

Quick Reply: anyone workout?