Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone workout? help pleasee :(

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Anyone workout? help pleasee :(

So, I've upgraded my current supplement stack a bit and wanted to know how/if anyone thought about it? Any opinions and advice on what to change/add/delete from my new stack (with a reason ofc) would be great ^^

MY OLD STACK:
pre-workout: muscletech nanox9 hardcore
BSN NOxplode

post-workout: BSN cell-mass 1 scoop

Throughout the day~
~70g of protein (bsn cookies n' cream or mochachino so goooooooddd)
CLA (generic brand) 500mg
Chromium picolinate 1000mcg
Omega-3 fish oil 1000mg (EPA 240mg / DHA 120mg)

NEW STACK:
pre-workout: cellucor c4 extreme

post-workout: BSN cell-mass 1.5 scoop
GNC "rapid drive series" amino complex (powder)

Through out the day~
~70g protein
Twinlab Ripped Fuel extreme
CLA 1000mg
Chromium Picolinate 1000mcg
Omega-3 fish oil 1200mg (EPA 360mg / DHA 240mg)
Animal Pak original
GNC brand creatine mono (powder)

Added some multi vitamins (first time trying animal pak)

Added a thermogenic pill (not bulking anymore)

Upped the EPA/DHA in the fish oil (dunno..more is better? lol..)

Added creatine mono in addition to the cell-mass creatine esther-ethyl

Took out the pill Nitric oxide because I dont feel like I get a better pump than when i was just using noxplode

Swapped out NOxplode for c4 extreme because noxplode doesnt do much for me anymore and since I can't take the taste any longer.

Any thoughts on my new stack? I know its a little extreme on how many pills I down and shakes I mix, but I don't mind really

Old 07-01-2012, 11:20 PM
August 2011 ROTM

I use Oxyelite Pro for themogenic and I started to stack with Recreate. I stop using OEP for a month after 3 months. During that one month, I just use Recreate. I take CLA twice a day, not once a day.

Not really sure about bulking stuff in men though

Old 07-02-2012, 01:04 AM
Track junkie & modaholic

I like nanostim, I believe that's what it called, for a thermo. It doesn't make me feel super hot and there really arnt any hunger pangs that I noticed.

I used to use jack3d but assault seems to really get me pumped up to workout.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:58 AM

To be honest half of that stuff your taking is just loaded with caffein and sugar. Stay simple, if your over 21 I would recomend taking "Core Test" by doug miller, also stick with whey protein!!! Its going to be a big help, lastly you can take all the supplements in the world, but if your diet is crap then its all a waste. Good luck!!

Old 07-02-2012, 09:10 PM

The stuff i take is like 8 horse pills, i hate it, but hopefully itll do something in the long run. As for shakes the whey protein tastes like chocolate milk, and the creatine is fruit punch XD

Did you see any results with oxyelite? i took it, for 3 months and didnt lose a pound, and that was with lifting, working construction, and sitting close to a 2k calorie intake.

Now i use "performance amp" Mega men powered Ripped Vitapak and a whey protein, and Six star Creatine x3.

Im 5'11 and 210-215 pounds, little Chubby XD My goal is to cut some weight without dropping much/any muscle mass, hopefully gain a bit in all honesty.

Old 07-03-2012, 09:58 AM

What kind of workouts are you doing? I took animal pack for awhile, I ended up just going back to a regular multivitamin. Now I just take whey, creatine, multivitamin, and fish oil.

Old 07-03-2012, 10:54 AM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Some work out to gain.....few of us work out to shed....

I'm on a cave man diet....just food that is not processes....salad & lean meat...basically.

Old 07-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Track junkie & modaholic

Hey dirt rider what's your diet look like? Even if you restrict you diet to 2k cal that still might prevent you from dropping. I would adjust my diet before taking more pills. But I dropped 20 lbs of fat with the nanostim but that was in conjunction with a pretty strict diet. The only other pills I was taking was efa's and chewable multi vitas from Costco.

Old 07-03-2012, 06:45 PM

It was mostly Meat, pork/chicken/steak, with the normal veggies, at night for dinner. Pizza maybe once a week with the family

and lunch usually consisted of a PBnJ/hoagie/tuna

Breakfast i would eat eggs and bacon usually, if i was running late id grab a wawa bacon egg and cheese (so delecious, but soooo unhealthy),Drank mostly water, Gatorade depending on work.

I tried lowering it for a while, but with all the work i did (working 10-11 hour days carrying brick and block/climbing scaffolding/laying brick/digging dirt/mixing motor) if i didnt eat so much id feel drained and extremely hungry and get terrible headaches, so i tried to keep the same thing going. Proportion wise i averaged it out to around 2k. i suppose i could be wrong though.

Atm im laid off so i dont have all that work going for me, but i still try to keep the same thing going, and i still do alot of work outside with all my toys/swim alot/and go to the gym every other day among other things.

Sorry for hijacking the thread off your topic

Old 07-04-2012, 12:46 AM

no worries, haha but anyways my workouts are usually chest/tricep shoulders core and then i work back/bicep legs(squat/deadlift mainly one or the other depending) and repeat. the GNC amino acid and cell-mass seem to be working very well since my muscles are barely sore (well not my legs usually lol.) I seem to be able to lift a little better each time i work out the group again. by the end of the week I can add about 5 lbs on to each exercise (so far started working out again after a 6-8 month hiatus)

my current routine for chest is: light bench for form (i dont go higher than 135lb; i get too nervous about tilting and making my left side more stronger that it already is compared to my right lol)
Dumbell press (i try to do 1 rep for the max at the end)
incline dumbell press
and machine flies to end it all (light weight [50-60% of max?] proper form and i go slow for the burn) the last 2 sets i try to superset it with as many pushups as i can

triceps i do tricep extensions, dips and other isolation exercises
then i do skullcrushers and superset it with dips at the end.

for back, i do pull ups and rows (tend to own me usually) I do weighted pullups towards the end (2x2)
do like every single bicep exercise known to man
then finish the night off with squats or deadlifts.

Repeat process; i go lighter depending on how sore it feels (not really applicable anymore since i take postworkout aminos and cellmass)

I know this doesn't really give a good idea on how my workout is like, but its pretty intense for me at least.

Quick Reply: Anyone workout? help pleasee :(