Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

AMA Superbike Double Header In Elkhart Lake Wisconsin

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 06:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA Superbike Double Header In Elkhart Lake Wisconsin

ORIGINAL: twistatech

trying to ride at night with the tinted shields was very very fun!!!!
lol... yeah i've done that a few times glad to hear you guys had a great time and were able to meet each other!

Old 06-05-2006, 10:38 PM

I'm a little slow still LOL I'll put the pics up tomorrow and hopefully get some vids up too. It was a really good time though and we deffinately need to do it every year from now on, but without the damn back packs for the 5 hour ride home getting lost 16 times LOL. Heres some teasers though I have about 145 pics so it will take a little while to get them all up. I wonder how comet came out after his long a$$ ride home. Ok heres some pics

-Jesse-

And it was great getting to meet some people and its too bad we didn't get a good ride in, but next year we will have a better idea and get a closer hotel so we have some more time. Hey Kevin did you get any leg cramps on the way home LOL I'm still laughing about that one.

Name:  DSC00017.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  66.3 KB
Name:  DSC00028.jpg
Size:  66.8 KB
Name:  DSC00139.jpg
Size:  40.8 KB
Name:  DSC00091.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  52.7 KB
Name:  DSC00083.jpg
Size:  54.2 KB
Name:  DSC00041.jpg
Size:  51.5 KB
Name:  DSC00054.jpg
Size:  59.7 KB

Name:  DSC00061.jpg
Size:  45.5 KB
Name:  DSC00059.jpg
Size:  30.1 KB
Name:  DSC00103.jpg
Size:  56.3 KB
Name:  DSC00102.jpg
Size:  62.6 KB

Old 06-06-2006, 02:16 AM

OK be fore i forget these few ...The Mammoth Muffin and what about Superman in the parade lap..oh and the drinking brothers in the golf cart...the Applebees chicken sandwich with what ever u dont want on it....LOL..or the all you can eat fish that just keeps coming.Now that was funny and all the other stuff i forgot im sure we have a picture of it or it will be one of those things months from now that kinda make ya go...HOLY CRAP i remember that time.I think i should mention that Miladin is a maniac..i dont know how he did what he did on Saturday and Sunday was just a clinic so i guess Miggy Du didnt get enuff out in the hopper session he had on Sunday...next time..thanks again..anyone hear from Comet or RCKT?

Old 06-06-2006, 10:13 AM

hahaha damn right everything was great ..... how about the stay puff marshmallow man/ Michelin man (ghostbusters) .... or the wal-mart wheelies ..... revin the bikes on every over pass..... playing songs with the horns and revin the bikes .... runnin those damn stop lights that wouldnt change... the turn around by sargento cheese headquarters when we didnt know where the hell we were going followed by the endo that scared the hell out of me.... moto gp ing the corner in town right by the state trooper that then turned around and followed us ..... the 40's of chocolate milk and the bannana........27hrs of kill bill on repeat ...stayin in the pool/hottub until 10:50 when it closes at 10 and habeeb askin us if we were about done.....parkin the bikes on the sidewalk right in front of the door of the super 8 and "yeah that is ok" .... DICKS PIZZA!!!!!!.....the complimentary breakfast (bowl of stale cherios w/milk that the guy that lives at the super 8 drinks out of every morning in his underwear and robe)...i will come up with more later........ TO EVERYBODY THAT DIDNT GO THAT IS IN OUR AREA U NEED TO GO FOR SURE NEXT YEAR OR JUST SELL YOUR BIKE RIGHT NOW AND TAKE A NAP BECAUSE YOU AINT A TRUE SPORTBIKE ENTHUSIAST!!!!!!!!!!! that was for sure the most fun i have had on a weekend in my entire life!!!! i will post some more memories later .... and no i havent heard from comet or rckt but then again i havent looked ... peace out
Ben

Old 06-06-2006, 11:41 AM

Hey all! I posted up some pics yesterday in the Sights & Sounds area. Had a great time! Wish we could have all gotten a good ride in but with all the cops out, it would have been hairy. Got pulled over Sat night goin back to the hotel around dark, (yes, with my tinted shield) FUN! NOT. She clocked me at 98mph, but just gave me a verbal! WHEW!!!! Thank you Lord Jesus! I would have lost my license for sure on that one. You all got some great pics and I wish I could have gotten my jacket signed by a few of the guys. I did get some great video footage on my digital camera, but have yet to upload them. Laters!
-D

Old 06-06-2006, 02:51 PM

Well i got all my pics back today and there are some good one and some bad ones but i got a better turn out that expected with the camera i had..ill photo bucket them starting tonite afterwork...but this one makes a great wallpaper thanks to Twistatech for the idea for the shot..
Race Fans

Old 06-06-2006, 05:06 PM

i would have liked to have gone but thats a little bit too far lol. i got to watch it on speed tho, and it was an awesome race.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:14 PM

Okay, it's been about two days now and I'm still laughing about twistatech and cbrfreek's posts. The community milk jug at the Super8, Dick's pizza, the barrel of chocolate milk, that poor stapuff marshmallow man, the WalMart wheelies! Good fun!

Nice pics, Turnin20s! Can't wait to see the bucket.

Later,
muffin man

Old 06-08-2006, 10:21 AM

lol that is good stuff mammoth muffin man
i am waiting for more pictures and videos..... hey freek how did the "action photos" come out?
haha it is early and i just got off work i will post again when i wake up some time... talk to ya later

Old 06-09-2006, 02:23 PM

Yeah..got the action pics back...most turned out ok...i got the pic of Duhamel on the scooter...and ...LOL i just seen rrasco posted about bustin his head on a shallow pool and immediately thought about the no diving signs at Habibs Water Park...LOL..that 45 degree angle is killler...ill post up some of the action shots tonite after work.Its a good thing the race was last weekend.This weekend is rain rain and yup u guessed it more rain.So ill be indoors all weekend.It might be a good time to unpack..LOL.....dont forget the Jung Beer Sign....and i still get the image of the lady freekin out that Turnin20's hit the rev on...LOL...kills me everytime i hit a bridge and throttle up now..LOL
Pees Out