New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

new member from arkansas

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by shonna
Well, what girl doesn't want to get a guys attention sometimes
I looked at the bike today.. it was sooo much lighter than i thought.. it was pretty cute but nothing special.. the woman let me get on her new honda shadow (750cc).. pretty dang heavy... i am going to try to take this class this weekend and then see if thats what i want to do..
i did look at ninjas for sale but they are MUCH more expensive than small cruisers.. they are really popular with the little 15 year old boys here
i'd love to start out with a hotter more fun bike but there's only so much i can do for the next 8 months
if things dont work out with this bike i am not too worried.. i am hoping next semester will be much easier so i can try to get a job and maybe .. possibly get a better bike

if anyone is in the area and willing to show me around a bike, im down!!
You can widen your search a bit. CL & Ebay might offer bikes in / below your range but outside your city. But then who said you have to ride it home? U-Haul 1-way truck & motorcycle trailer, road trip w/ strong friend & U-Haul pickup, Ebay offers shipping and sometimes sellers will transport a fair range for a nominal fee (guy was selling a great F4I on Ebay 50 miles from me and 50 miles transport was part of the deal).

Sounds like you're eager , but chillax . I imagine in Arkansas the season is winding down. Get the MSF under your belt and shop around a bit . People will be offloading their bikes in the off season. Both for Xmas cash and building up cash for a new ride next season