New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Just created this.. got some questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 08:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just created this.. got some questions

how exactly do i make new threads on the home screen for other riders to see? i just bought a 2008 CBR Graffiti and I just want some advice as to what I Should do with it. It came with a Two Brothers exhaust, its lowered 3 inches, and it has low-jack.. any ideas as to what else I should do?

Old 08-25-2010, 07:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to CBRF! Just go to the OFF TOPIC or 600RR section and click the box that says "New Thread". Ask your question and I'm sure you'll get a few responses. My own would be to just ride it. If you're new to street bikes I would advise you to take the MSF course before sinking any money into modifications. Your best performance mod is rider knowledge and skill gained thru practice/ experience. Have fun with your new 600!

Old 08-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome aboard. Lol shortly I predict someone will come along and tell you to raise it back to stock height

The Graffiti, Phoenix, Leyla, Repsol, and SJR editions are the sacrosanct bikes to me. If there's anything I'd consider, it'd all be under the seat. And tires. Definitely would slap some good tires on her

Old 08-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to CBRF! Just go to the OFF TOPIC or 600RR section and click the box that says "New Thread". Ask your question and I'm sure you'll get a few responses. My own would be to just ride it. If you're new to street bikes I would advise you to take the MSF course before sinking any money into modifications. Your best performance mod is rider knowledge and skill gained thru practice/ experience. Have fun with your new 600!
Big +1. That bike doesn't need anything. Maybe the rear fender cleaned up if it hasn't been already.... and maybe a couple other little things to make it yours... but that's a sweet bike just how it sits.
Taking a course is good advice, too. Knowledge is power, so they say..