New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2018, 12:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introduction

Hi guys!

Figured I would post an Intro here, that way I know you guys, and you guys know me.

I was born and raised in Canada. However, my "weird" English is a result of many many international (British, Australian, NZ, American and Dutch) friends. Yes, I also have a really brutal English/Australian accent in person. I have a background in Computer Science and IT Support. I adore strategic-war gaming when I have the time outside of my part time job and full time schooling.

I just started my riding career a couple months ago, shortly after passing the mandated Safety Course. Shortly after I purchased my bike - a 2007 Honda CBR125R, much to the delight of my dad, and disappointment of my mum. She is a not a fan of the idea of me on a motorcycle, let alone one that insurance companies here considered "restricted". I'm starting the long process of becoming a seasoned rider, while dabbling in wrenching/fixing my own bike. At some point, after getting a more powerful bike and more experience, I'm hoping to join my family friend on the local track for some racing.

I'm a massive Kawasaki Fan (Wrong forums? :P) but a family friend, and a sweet deal convinced me to start on a CBR125R.

~Woldraxe