New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Forum Newb!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forum Newb!

Well the warranty has run out on my 2003, 600RR and I'm having some electrical problems. Came here and found a work around so I decided to sign up and post once I figure out/fix the issue. Will also be looking for info on changing the oil, although it seems pretty straight forward.
Haven't been on my ride recently due to a medical issue. I am 35 years old and the proud recipient of an implantable defibrillator. My heart came to a dead halt while I was shootin' some hoops. Was shocked and brought back to like by the opposing team (they worked for the hospital)! I still can't drive an automobile for another 4 months but I'm prepping the bike for that first day. Just need to work out a fews problems by then.
Any other riders have a pacemaker/defibrillator? Forum Newb!-bike.jpg

Old 04-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello & welcome aboard !
Wow what an introduction! Thank goodness for the other team that saved you.
Dont think I have met any rider with a defib before so just the fact you are getting on the bike is pretty incredible.
Glad to have you here and post any questions in the 600RR forum, we have a friendly & helpful group of guys here to help you out.
Take care and keep the rubber side down!

Old 04-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haven't been on my ride recently due to a medical issue. I am 35 years old and the proud recipient of an implantable defibrillator. My heart came to a dead halt while I was shootin' some hoops. Was shocked and brought back to like by the opposing team (they worked for the hospital)!
Sorry to hear about your ticker, but the way you told it is freaking funny, lol. Well, you'll get back on the saddle soon. Good luck with your electrics.
Welcome to the forum