I am so over Spring

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2014, 03:29 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

via Imgflip Meme Maker

100 of inches of snow by Friday night?
Record snowfall cripples Buffalo, NY; claims at least 5 lives

And to be clear, I feel for those people up there. Hopefully, the overwhelming majority was prepared for such a major storm and power/gas lines stay operational.

Last edited by Conrice; 11-19-2014 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Try 90mph in fifth at 5500 rpm - and just then, you see a bull moose in the middle of the road
Old 11-19-2014, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator
Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by kiwi TK
You are actually a totally good weather ****, but you already know that don't you?

The good lady wife and I are are over to Sydney for a week in early March for the Eagles concert. I suspect we will find that stupidedly hot and uncomfortable.

Yup We do know that. Remember those beautiful days when we were down your way last

Sydney will just be stupid, hot and uncomfortable (with my sincerest apologies to all those members that actually reside there! ) Up to about a 5km ring around the city centre the median house price is now OVER $1,000,000 AUD - just insane.

Cheers, SB

PS: To all those storm-bound in the USA, hunker down with a good LED light, a good book and a bad woman Makes the time go quicker!

Last edited by Sebastionbear1; 11-19-2014 at 04:53 PM.
Old 11-22-2014, 04:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kiwi TK
It's the season that promises so much as we approach Summer, but so consistently fails to deliver.

20c + here at lunchtime today; it's now blowing a howling gale and snowing, had to crank up the fire.

I think I'm maybe becoming to think Autumn might be my favorite season.

It doesn't make any outrageous promises, but it never fails to deliver stunning calm days with beautiful tree colors that are just a joy to ride through.

So all you guys "up top" get out there and appreciate the Autumn, it is a beautiful time of the year. You know you will have to put the old girls away soon.
Yeah I'd agree with that KTK. Sick an tired of riding in the rain after again finishing yet another clean n polish on the cruiser and all it's shiny stuff. I've largely given up for the meantime, the sled looks like it's been dragged through endless mud puddles, no chrome, just all grey.............roll on Summer for some decent dry saddle time.

Have to admit it's been a rather damp winter/spring this year and wore out another set of wet weather over gear, ya know the ole 'boil in the bag' over suit set, leakin like a sieve.

Ando

Old 11-23-2014, 04:20 AM
Crazy CBR Salvage Guy. RIP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We had another one of those totally **** days yesterday. A nice calm Saturday morning, do the usual weekly chores and start thinking about how to pass the afternoon (riding or weeding).

Just after 1:30pm one of the most impressive Southerly storms I have ever seen blew in. Absolutely howling gale, rain mixed with sleet and bits of trees getting blown out of our garden.

The Good Lady Wife and I went and hunkered down for an afternoon snooze (because there weren't there **** else all going on).

Two hours later, the sun is out. and we're back up to 20C and now very high humidity.

Sort yourself out Spring, you are now starting to majorly p1ss me off.