The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Crazy Neighbors...

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 09:54 AM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Update:

The cops went to the crazy neighbor's house, and asked her if they could sit in her driveway and catch speeders. Since she's all about facilitating other people's pain, she liked the idea.
However, the cop smokes like 10 packs of cigarettes a day. While he sits in her driveway, he chain smokes like crazy and flicks the butts in her driveway and front yard!! It's awesome. You can see the butts all over the place from my front porch. She comes out when he leaves and picks them all up and bitches like crazy. It's sooo funny.
The cop actually seems pretty cool, now. He waves at the boy, and doesn't seem like a horrible *****.

What's also cool, is that since the cop is there, the old hag has to walk down the driveway to get the mail now instead of blocking traffic with her car and getting it through the car window.

She got more than she bargained for, that's for sure. Plus, I know where the cop is all the time now.

Old 05-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love the icecube thing, why not do some weed killer and some fertiliser? (spotty lawn)
And Nevada's paintbrush fettish is a classic, just add to it! instead of training the dog to crap on her lawn just get yourself some rubber gloves and put it up with the stuck paint brushes

Old 05-18-2009, 02:23 PM

Just a shame you can't talk him into piss1ng up her shrubs to help your dog out

Old 05-18-2009, 07:31 PM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........

Originally Posted by sawnee
I love the icecube thing, why not do some weed killer and some fertiliser? (spotty lawn)
And Nevada's paintbrush fettish is a classic, just add to it! instead of training the dog to crap on her lawn just get yourself some rubber gloves and put it up with the stuck paint brushes
Don't need rubber gloves , too squishy , I find if you impale the said turd on a stick it helps increase the range of said projectile

Old 05-18-2009, 09:11 PM

Mine are pretty cool..They probably talk about me on some web site. I like to shoot clay targets with a 12G and sometimes feel the need to listen to Motorhead as loud as the Wharfedales can handle, but they're 400m away so I don't think I'm unreasonable!
I laughed my ar2e off when I read the fertiliser enduced "****" idea..it's f'n gold!
How about collecting butts from anyone you know that smokes and steadily putting more and more on her lawn, until you can barely see the grass. What about a massive roundup co<k and baIls on the lawn? That'd have to be funny!
I'd get a flouro mankini (from the movie Borat) and put in some serious time in the yard..That would shift her, I'm sure.
Can't wait for the next episode of this one!!

Old 05-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Administrator - Retired

Oh, the Borat fluoro mankini is a great idea! Who knows, though, she might like it!!
For anyone who doesn't know what the borat mankini is...
Have a look
And here's the back! (I'm warnin' ya!)

Dave, glad you're having fun with this one. I'll keep it updated as the summer rolls on...

Old 05-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Administrator - Retired

Dammit!
Apparently photobucket doesn't like the mankini!! They deleted it, and now it just says "this pic violated our terms of use" or some crap.

That really sucks because I was gonna photoshop CBRriderNevada's name on Borat's backside... and give it to him as a gift

BTW, Nevadasir. You can feel free to come over and do some gardening in the mankini outfit. I'll get you a pink one...no problem. Just tell me when you're gonna do it so I can plan on being out for a few days.
I'll leave a few bottles of cold JD in the icebox for you....

Last edited by kilgoretrout; 05-19-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:00 PM

I didn't check out the photos because the images are burned into my brain from the movie. They violate more than "terms of use"!! How does Sasha whatsisname get away with some of that stuff? Ever see the crap he pulls in the Ali G shows in his Borat segment?
A while ago my wife saw copies of the Borat dvd with a flouro green mankini included in the deal. I asked her why she didn't get me one...I think it was because she knows I'd have worn it around the house to freak her out.
She's got me pretty well worked out after 20 years..I'd have grown the mo' too..

Old 05-19-2009, 08:19 PM
Administrator - Retired

Ha ha.. I bought Borat for like $5 as a previous rental at blockbuster. It was as cheap as a rental, and I hadn't seen it. My copy didn't come with a mankini, though... that would have been so cool!
You can order the mankini for like $4.95 from the website, though..

I've seen all Da Ali G shows. I have them on DVD, too. My sister gets me them for christmas. I remember seeing him when he first came out on HBO at my cousin's house (I never had HBO). Very funny stuff.
Did you see him do that commencement speech at Harvard? Ha ha.. most of the people in the audience didn't know what to do! It was rather awkward, really... but funny nonetheless.

I don't know how he gets away with some of the stuff, either. I also don't know how he gets some of the guests he does. I mean, these are some REALLY big names over here! He makes fun of all of them, too! Great stuff..

Quick Reply: Crazy Neighbors...